Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2003, 07:27 PM   #1
LDY KLLA
1st Gear Newbie

Exclamation here's your invitation!

I'm sorry this comes a bit late but I couldnt keep up with all the car clubs in T.O.!

I hail from the Toronto Accord Club and I'm throwin a party this Thursday the 21st for the tuner crowd...

I would like to cordially invite MaxBimmer.com to a meet and a party afterwards. The set date is Thursday August 21st. The meet will begin at 8pm at the Roy Thompson Hall parking garage off Wellington and Simcoe downtown. The underground garage has plenty of ample space and, most importantly, security and cameras for the safety of our babies. Parking in the garage is $7. I urge everyone to get there early so you can all park together as a club.

The party will be held just a quick walk up Duncan to Adelaide at La Rouge niteclub. If anyone hasnít been there yet, you are in for a treat. The place is gorgeous and very classy. Iím a good friend with one of the owners so he is allowing me the privilege of having the place for the night. This will be a tuner crowd as I am mostly inviting other car clubs in the GTA. I will extend guestlist (no cover) to anyone affiliated with any car club I invited. Please start a list here for anyone who would like to come. There will be drink specials all night.

I have invited urban clothing companies and performance shops to attend as well, so you can expect their presence and models at the event. Giveaways from these sponsors will occur all through the night as well as some other surprises. There will be no, I repeat, NO DRESS CODE; but please come dressed to impress. Runners, jeans, and all types of headgear will be permitted. I will also have a prize for the club with the most attendees, so please write your name, S/N, and club affiliation on a piece of paper to hand in at the door. All the submissions will be tallied at the end of the night.

Please start a list of those who would like to come here as I will just copy and print the list for the night.

Example:

-Ian/LDYKLLA/Toronto Accord Club

This party is catered for you guys so questions and comments are welcome!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: