Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-14-2003, 03:48 AM   #31
moregothanshow
All Show No Go!

dude u need to hook me up with that plan!
Old 08-14-2003, 04:03 AM   #32
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Lennon
Good guess...... you get bonus points, and about this cell phone thing, I've had my Rogers cell phone (TX220, black rubber one) and I've NEVER had a problem with it, never dropped a call, never outa range, most of the time it has full signal, I truely believe that the phone has some say in how your range and quality is for sure. All my call are crystal clear, and the damn thing lasts a week with out a re-charge! And thats leaving it on for 24/7. So I dunno, I've been happy.

Yea, I belive that cos acording to your profile your from calgary. The Toronto area is probably more full of customers.

The best area for my cell phone reception is Woodbridge and Markham. But sometimes it's ****en rediculose. Some places like 407 & 427 my phone just dies for no apperant reason because after all I am outside damnit! I think that it's caused because it's changing towers.

Oh yea and somtimes I get text msgs/voice msgs that have been sent a full day back, wtf is that??
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 06:41 PM   #33
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Rogers Blows Chunks, I have a cell phone with 35 a month unlimited weekends and 400 minutes day or some shit like that. Free caller display etc.. Anyway my phone's signal work's when it wants to work...It's crap. I wanted to change phone's they said sure but a 50 dollar hookup fee. Some friends gave me there phone's and it's just just transfering info and it's still $50. They said if we send it away to get fixed, it'll be $75 dollars plus parts. My contract ends (Finally) Sept 2nd and that's it with Rogers. My friend hooked me up with a free pager and it's free for life...(Gotta love connections). I was thinking of going with telus, cause there reception is awsome, and all of my friends that have one say it's the best thing they ever owned. Or i might just go pay as you go...I'll see.

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: