Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-04-2003, 02:04 AM   #1
e30mpowerd
3rd Gear Member

thanks for the vidoes

i would like to thanks the maxbimmer staff for the vidoes for every single video all of them are great and i like to piont out that u choose the right music for the vidoe . i like every song on every vidoe espicially on that rob final vidoe or wassagacruise i like these two songs good work guys i hope u pick th right song or music for bimmercruise 03 good luck them
e30mpowerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 02:28 AM   #2
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
ya whoever edits the videos. applause you are doing a great job and keep it up.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 02:30 AM   #3
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Re: thanks for the vidoes

Quote:
Originally posted by e30mpowerd
i would like to thanks the maxbimmer staff for the vidoes for every single video all of them are great and i like to piont out that u choose the right music for the vidoe . i like every song on every vidoe espicially on that rob final vidoe or wassagacruise i like these two songs good work guys i hope u pick th right song or music for bimmercruise 03 good luck them

Thank you E30mpowered for the compliments and I appreciate the positive feedback.

I would also like to thank all of the maX members who attended the events and made it possible to shoot videos of their hot looking rides. We should also thank Autotechnica for having the patience of being the camera car at times and he deserves some credits as well!

Not only that but we have to also thank Bliss for hosting the videos on the maXbimmer.com site
Old 08-04-2003, 11:38 AM   #4
e30mpowerd
3rd Gear Member

and me to want to thank for the nice vidoe 328DTM u did for rob really u are a very good Cinematographer may be we can c u in hollywood one day ))))
Old 08-04-2003, 02:21 PM   #5
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

wat did u think of the first meet/openning meet video? i made that one...and would like some reviews on it, what i should and shouldnt do...i went a bit nuts with the angles i know that

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 02:43 PM   #6
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
wat did u think of the first meet/openning meet video? i made that one...and would like some reviews on it, what i should and shouldnt do...i went a bit nuts with the angles i know that
Oh crap, I forgot about your video too Jon, sorry man!

We must also thank E46_lover for his great video to start off for the 2003 season on maX!
Old 08-04-2003, 02:45 PM   #7
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by 328DTM
Oh crap, I forgot about your video too Jon, sorry man!

We must also thank E46_lover for his great video to start off for the 2003 season on maX!
bastard...lol jk,. thanks man.

hey, go on msn.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 07:00 PM   #8
e30mpowerd
3rd Gear Member

we should thanks e46_lover

yea we should thanks him for the oppening vidoe of the year the first meet it was great really good e46_lover u have a futcher ))) and i like the song too very very much dont u think 328dtm that e46_lover is good
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e30-sig.jpg (37.7 KB, 44 views)
e30mpowerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: