Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-05-2003, 06:14 PM   #16
Jon@MPerformance
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
i c..i had a feeling about this..

i was getting a t26 turbo and manifold for cheap..so im picking it up (dont got a car yet either) and i know im getting 325is...but with this new job im starting, it is easy to make tons of money..so one member bought an M3 within 1 month of this job, so i figured in a year or 2 i can surely get one and afford it...

Now, if i were to slap the turbo on a 95 M3 would i have to send the tuning to karl? i dont want problems so i would want it done right...did you have to do all that because you had OBD2? what if i were to convert the OBD to OBD1 right when i got it, and then added the turbo?

the t26 maxes out at i think 15psi...i think 470hp and 500ft lbs of torque sounds good to me
AA may not have software for the turbo you're getting. Best thing to do is to simply buy a kit from AA. If thats too much, you can still do custom turbo but you're going to have to ship the car to AA so that they can tune the car on the dyno and that's almost $2k right there.

If anything I would get a 95 M3 and slap on a Stage 2 turbo kit with a T60-1 Turbo.
Jon@MPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 11:04 PM   #17
Euro_E30
6th Gear Member

holy shit that is sick!!!!!!!!!! unbeleiveable
that must of been so much work.....
Old 07-06-2003, 01:35 AM   #18
DbIiRrTdY
3rd Gear Member

BMWGuy206,

welcome - seen you on m3forums! very nice ride ... If you remember my car was the one that was misfiring and i posted that forum (thanks for the help btw). Well the problem is not solved yet (not a vacuum leak) it is at an auto shop right now probably will be there for a little bit of time.

Anyhow - welcome
DbIiRrTdY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 02:17 AM   #19
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

nice ride dude race and ricers yet ? and show them what bimmers are made of?
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 02:32 AM   #20
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
4th Gear Member

Nice ride man! love the colour
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 06:04 AM   #21
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by BMWguy206
AA may not have software for the turbo you're getting. Best thing to do is to simply buy a kit from AA. If thats too much, you can still do custom turbo but you're going to have to ship the car to AA so that they can tune the car on the dyno and that's almost $2k right there.

If anything I would get a 95 M3 and slap on a Stage 2 turbo kit with a T60-1 Turbo.
AA first of all is too far, im in T.O man..and second..im not paying that much...im finding out all the info now...i had some word i will need to tune the chip, and some that i will not..i guess it all depends on what my A/F ratio is???? im not sure really..i wish i had the money for AA turbo as well...but i dont even know the $$$ (or license yet..soon!) for me to be able to get the car and drive it..let alone turbo it

if its dyno tuning i know someone who can hook that up for me...its just the tuner who i need who has done this...maybe markD..maybe before i slap this on ill look around for someone to tune it...my main concern is what makes you have to tune the chip..the A/F ratio?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: