Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2003, 12:38 PM   #1
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Thumbs up Update: Sunday June 15th Cruise. Show and Shine

Hello boys,

I just want to do a final count on who is meeting up with us (me 328is, my bro, 88 m3, and a buddy of mine 330ci) on this Sunday June 15th. The weather is going to be great. I do realize the cruise in Niagara is the day before but it would be great to get the boys together and go for a nice cruise on Sunday. We will be at Kennedy Commons at 1:00pm sharp and stick around for about half an hour or so to wait for anyone to show up. I was thinking of then maybe going down the 404 to lakeshore area maybe cruising around there and heading back up to Thompson Park ( I think thatís what the park is called on Leslie and Eglington North of Eglinton south of Lawrence) Cruise in there for a bit see what we find and then maybe go for a bit to eat or maybe pack something and bring it along and chill in the park. Open to any suggestions if this plan dosen't sound good. Want to do a final head count. Hope to see you guys there

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: