Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-07-2014, 01:30 AM   #1
monsterwin
1st Gear Newbie

FS: 1985 BMW 635CSi

I am selling my 1985 BMW 635CSI E24 5-speed manual with sunroof. It has 157,000 miles. Iíve put 6,700 miles on the car. It is originally from HAWAII, so it has never seen snow or salt. Both the exterior and interior are in great condition. This has served as a weekend car for me. I only drive it on nice days and it is in my heated garage in winter. The car comes with organized documented records and receipts. Since it arrived in Canada, this car has been maintained by Lakeside, TECHMAX, 2T's, who are BMW experts. I wanted the car to drive and sound like new, so I repaired everything mechanical the car needed. So far I've spent over $4,000 in general maintenance and $3,000 in upgrades.

To name a few repairs:

Suspension bushings
suspension joints
new shocks
new Bridgestone tires
O2 sensor
coolant temp control
idle control valve
starter and more

List of upgraded parts:

Bilstein B8 Sport Shocks from Germany
Lowering springs
15mm rear spacers from Stance Factory
New Stebro Performance exhaust system ($1,100)
Used BavAuto headers
MotorWork Front and Rear Sway Bars

Vehicle options: M6 rear spoiler, 17" BBS Style 5 wheels, Alpine CD/MP3/iPod Aux Connect, MB Quartz speakers, 10" Kicker subwoofer, Alpine amp, M-tech One steering wheel M-tech shift knob.

I am asking $9,999.
I prefer e-mailed, ylwrice@hotmail
or Leave a voicemail with, (647) 388-6813

The car runs well, sounds great, and draws the best attention from appreciators. When I purchased the car, I ran a compression test on the motor and had everything checked it inside and out.

I have been in New York for work a lot recently for work and it looks like I will be here for the rest of the year. E-mail me or text me. I am due to return to Toronto on May 15th. No insulting offers please. Remember, itís not a brand new car. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking. Cheers~
monsterwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:47 AM   #2
monsterwin
1st Gear Newbie

Whoops. Accidentally posted twice. Can a Mod please delete this one? Thanks.
monsterwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e24, e28, e30, e31, e39

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: