1997 BMW E36 M3 COUPE
- Make: BMW
- Model: M3
- Year: 1997
- Body Style: Coupe
- Color: Arctic Silver Metallic
- Color Code: 309
- Engine: S52B32 3.2L Inline-6 DOHC 24V FI Engine
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Horse Power: 240 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 240 ft-lbs @ 3800 rpm
- Curb weight: 3175 lbs
- Wheels: OEM E36 M3 Contours 17” Staggered (OEM spare in trunk with new tire)
- Tires: Front: Infinity 225/45/17 (Thread: 80% left) Rear: Yokohama Advan S4 245/45/17 (Thread: 50% left)
- Mileage: 140,000 KM
- Ownership Period: 3 years
This is a turn key, reliable daily driver, which can be taken to and from work to back home without any worry. It's very presentable, has an aggressive stance, handles well, and pulls nicely. The real beauty is how it drives. Super tight, minimal rattles, very solid, refined and smooth. Perfect clutch feel. Perfect, heavy steering feel with zero play. Tight brake pedal. Perfect shifter feel – zero lean. Won best handling car in 1997 (Car and Driver Magazine).
- QUICK FACTS
1. 99% STOCK.
2. ABSOLUTELY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT (Come see it for yourself)
3. ABSOLUTELY NO RUST
4. Owned by BMW Enthusiasts since it came out from the dealership
5. Original Florida Car (USA).
6. NEVER winter driven. Always stored in a heated garage.
7. VERY RARELY taken out when it rained.
8. Clean title, zero accidents, non-smoker, zero animals.
9. No check engine light.
10. Complete OEM tool kit in trunk.
1. Oil changed regularly (every 4000km - 5000km) with Mobile 1 0W40 synthetic oil.
2. Cross drilled and slotted E36 OEM brakes all around (Done in 2013).
3. New clutch fan (Replaced in 2013).
4. New engine fan (Replaced in 2013).
5. Rear shock mounts (Replaced in 2013).
6. All Bushings on car (Replaced in 2013).
7. New battery (Replaced in 2013) (Battery pulled out and put on battery tender plus charger while car was stored).
1. Brand new OEM 5 speed M3 Shift Knob 10/10 condition (Replaced in 2013).
2. Brand new OEM 3 spoke M3 Steering Wheel 10/10 condition (Replaced when I bought car).
3. 1995 E36 M3 luxury seats (Better driving comfort).
4. H&R Sports lower springs (Replaced when I bought car).
5. European spec clear lights all around (front corner turn singles, fender signals, and rear tail lights) (replaced when I bought car).
6. European spec glass headlights (Replaced when I bought car).
7. Hid kit for headlights 5000K.
8. Hid conversion for fog lights 5000k.
9. All interior bulbs replaced with LED bulbs (Replaced when I bought car).
10. Deleted resonators (Nice aggressive tone, purrs at idle) (removed in 2012).
11. Carbon fiber engine cover.
This car has 140km. If you don't know anything about the E36 M3 and want to lowball because the mileage don't bother. 140km on an E36 M3 is nothing.
This is an extraordinary example. If you are looking for a fixer upper, keep looking. If you’re looking for a bargain, keep looking. But if you’re looking for that like-new, stock example to start with, this is your car.
I really want the car to go to an enthusiast. Someone that will truly appreciate the pleasures of owning and driving an E36 M3. I will be completely honest about this car, so if you have any questions just ask.
(Or Best Reasonable Offer) - No low ballers please, if you don't like the price then feel free to move along.
Car is viewable BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please, serious inquiries only. I’ve been around these cars for years and owned many – this is a real gem.
Posting Car for friend. His info is below.
Thanks for your interest and your time to view this posting.