Hello everyone, I'm posting this vehicle for a friend of mine, who is looking to upgrade to an E92 335i.
2002 BMW 330i
Topaz Blue Metallic
CLEAN Canadian Car – No Accidents
- ZHP Style 135 wheels (with fresh rubber)
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Heated seats
- Car has been Rust-proofed
- Crank Case Ventilation system (CCV)
- Brakes and rotors (OEM parts – Textar and Zimmerman)
- E-Brake shoes and hardware (Meyle parts)
- Transmission oil change with Pentosin (OEM fluid)
- Expansion tank replaced as preventive maintenance (OEM)
- Cooling system flush with BMW coolant
- 1.4 BAR radiator cap (every E46 owner should do this mod)
- Thermostat replaced as preventive maintenance (OEM)
- Regular 8k oil changes with BMW 5W30, and MANN filter
I’ve regularly driven this car and can vouch that the clutch grabs strong, the engine delivers power well, and the suspension/drivetrain is solid. No engine lights, no airbag lights, no lights whatsoever.
PM me your cellphone number and questions, and I will forward the information for a quick reply!