Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-31-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Arrow WTB Apex 17x9.5 ET35 square set (or another lightweight wheel)

I am looking for a set of lightweight 17" wheels for my E46 M3 with ZCP package.
My strong preference is for a set of Apex ARC-8 17x9.5" ET35 wheels. I would consider another set of 17" wheels as long as they can clear ZCP brakes and are at least 9" wide.
A set of sticky tires (255mm+ wide) on the wheels would be welcome.

I'd consider a square set of lightweight 18" wheels too, but it would have to be a great deal as I'd prefer to stick with the cheaper 17" tire options.

Thank you.
eljay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:16 PM   #2
jkho
1st Gear Newbie

There's a groupbuy going on right now at Apex for 17" ARC-8s. Check out their website. Better hurry though as it's ending very soon.
jkho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
haikara2308
2nd Gear Member

I believe they are currently at $75 dollars off the set and $75 off the shipping from the US.
haikara2308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Thanks guys. I've been watching that GB closely, but I'm still hoping to find a set with tires up here for a good price.
If something doesn't come up in the next week, I may jump on that. The current discount is $100 off. The shipping is free in the US and I can get them shipped up here for $50 with a friend.
But it's still quite a bit of money to buy new wheels and tires (15% exchange rate + HST), so I'm hoping someone out there is switching to something else this season.

Or maybe I should just buy the wheels and continue looking for some 255/40/17 tires.
eljay is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
17", e46, lightweight, square, wheels

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: