Hey guys, I know this is the wrong season to be posting this, but it is just a feeler. Been thinking about it for a while and considering I only drove the car 1000km this year I am just putting it out there.
I have owned the car for going on 7 years now and I have full service records of the car since I have owned it and limited service records of the car from previous owners. I have spared no expense with this car and it will be tough to let it go.
- Estoril Blue on Black Leather
- Dinan Supercharger that hit 270 WHP 268 wlbs.ft on a dyno during the middle of summer
- Dinan Vortech supercharger refreshed by authorized dealer in 2011
- Current Milage is 210,000km
- Engine was replaced at 180,000 km (not because I had to, but because an opportunity came up. My old engine was sold to a fellow Max member and the last I heard was running boosted in an E30) The swap was done by Max sponsor RMP
- Current Engine and transmission has about ~70,000km from a 2000 Z M Coupe
- Strömung axel back exhaust (sounds amazing)
- 16 way adjustable coilover kit (the brand name is escaping me right now)
- 17" Style 5 rims that are staggered (rare) 8" front / 9" rear on 205 45 firestone firehawks (less then 2k on them)
- Also can be sold with the original 17" M Double Spoke rims with General Exclaim uhp on brand new tires (less then 1k)
- OEM Euro M3 Steering Wheel
- OEM CD43 head-unit
- OEM Clear corners all around
- Harmon Kardon Sound / 6 disk in the trunk / 600w Alpine Amplifier
- Vader seats are in mint condition
- DJAuto Headlights with 8000k HIDs
The only issue with the car right now is that some OBC pixels are dead. Can be replaced if need be.
This car has never been winter driven has 0 rust and is in amazing condition. It just passed emissions test in October no problem. The car is currently in storage for the winter, but it can be arranged to see for a viewing.
I don't have any pictures of my car on the current rims, but the below pics are on a different set of square set up style 5's.
In no rush to sell so don't offer me your dog and iPhone 5s for this.
Asking Price is $13,500.
Here is the only pic I have of the style 5's 9" rear set up