Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > RMP Motors
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
duaux
1st Gear Newbie on a BMW

Thumbs up RMP stands behind their work

No surprises today with Rocco at RMP. The man stands behind their work as always and provided me with prompt warranty service! I really appreciate this as I know they are an extremely busy shop.

I had noticed a heater issue today with my wife's E83 X3 as the engine temperature kept dropping at highway speeds with the heater turned on. The car "struggled" to get warm with only mildly warm air being blown through the vents. We only really needed to use our cars heater to full blast recently therefore just noticed the issue. Although RMP was fully booked, Rocco was able to check out my car right away as he wanted to save me or my wife a trip (I had the day off today but with a ton of errands). I did offer scheduling time if required.

His quick diagnosis led to the replacement of a brand new thermostat (Wahler OEM) and the whole process took about 30 minutes!!! Wow. . People, think about that for a sec... I barely sat down and got comfortable with my work reading material and I was out the door again. Most places may take that long just to take your information down into the system and ask you questions to troubleshoot the issue. Without an experienced mechanic or great service, expect to wait till the cows come back to the shed...

Anyways, the issue was a broken thermostat stuck open. Since I had the water pump and thermostat replaced only in the summer, Rocco covered it under warranty. I was out the door and on with my day. Now that is amazing service. I urge you to give Rocco and his team a try if you haven't done so already.

Thank you Rocco.

duaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
BMe30
all by chance...

I've been going to RMP coming onto almost 6 years now. My e30 and now my e61. Just amazing quality of work and knowledge.

Gone but not forgotten
BMe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #3
Barnsdale
2nd Gear Member

RMP motors for the win - I have lots of great things to say about Rocco's shop and always recommend him to friends and family.
Barnsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
RMPMOTORS
MaXsponsor

Thank you guys!

Eibach-Koni-Bilstein-H&R-Powerflex-KW Suspension-OEM Parts+ MORE
EUROPEAN AUTO SERVICE & PERFORMANCE

www.RMPMOTORS.com

www.Facebook.com/RMPMotors
RMPMOTORS is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
rmp motors warranty