Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
damonchoy
Breaks My Wallet

maXbimmer Decals?

Hey guys,

Has anyone been able to get maXbimmer decals recently? The sticky (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126531) says to email them but I've emailed info@maxbimmer.com twice so far and haven't received a reply.

Any ideas?

Damon Choy - 17 years of age - Past: E36 328iC, E46 330ci M-Sport (Imola Red/Alcantara)
Summer: 350Z - Tein MonoFlex coilovers, Impul headers, 06+ front end, 3.90 final drive
Winter: E36 328i - BC coilovers, BBS RA, M3 brakes, M50 manifold, Dinan intake, 3.23 LSD
damonchoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:20 AM   #2
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
pm bliss

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #3
matt123494
2nd Gear Member

Dont think its gonna ever happen via e mail. Some people i know have messaged a few times since the thread was posted with nothing. Next year i might just get one made on my own for a couple bucks.
matt123494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #4
Vassago12
1st Gear Newbie

I'm in the same boat. I've emailed a couple times and nothing. I've na´vely been checking my mailbox in anticipation for weeks!
Old 11-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Bliss
Administrator

Hey guys, we're totally aware that some of you have been waiting patiently for decals, and we thank you for that! We have a list of ALL of you who emailed us for some decals, and believe me, we are trying to catch up with them as best we could. Over the course of the summer, we had OVER 200 orders, so please continue to bear with us. My apologies for this ridiculous delay.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #6
90five
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
Hey guys, we're totally aware that some of you have been waiting patiently for decals, and we thank you for that! We have a list of ALL of you who emailed us for some decals, and believe me, we are trying to catch up with them as best we could. Over the course of the summer, we had OVER 200 orders, so please continue to bear with us. My apologies for this ridiculous delay.
Thanks! I was also wondering. Just didn't wanna be a pest by posting.
90five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #7
damonchoy
Breaks My Wallet

Quote:
No worries! Can't really complain when you're giving them out for free, either!

I was just curious as to whether you were still producing them or if you had changed emails seeing as I didn't receive a reply to the e-mail I sent on January 7th nor the one I sent on September 22nd.

Glad to see you're still working on it!

Thanks for clearing this up. Updates as far as your progress goes on getting back up to date with them would be greatly appreciated!

Damon Choy - 17 years of age - Past: E36 328iC, E46 330ci M-Sport (Imola Red/Alcantara)
Summer: 350Z - Tein MonoFlex coilovers, Impul headers, 06+ front end, 3.90 final drive
Winter: E36 328i - BC coilovers, BBS RA, M3 brakes, M50 manifold, Dinan intake, 3.23 LSD
Old 04-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #8
Bliss
Administrator

Good news! We managed to get our final order of decals mailed out today! So those of you who are still waiting, and we know there's many, should be receiving some in the mail within the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience, and again, my apologies for the wait.

If by any chance you still don't see any within two weeks of today, please email me directly at bliss@maxbimmer.com and i will be sure to get some out to you.

Old 04-02-2014, 11:37 PM   #9
damonchoy
Breaks My Wallet

Quote:
Good news! We managed to get our final order of decals mailed out today! So those of you who are still waiting, and we know there's many, should be receiving some in the mail within the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience, and again, my apologies for the wait.

If by any chance you still don't see any within two weeks of today, please email me directly at bliss@maxbimmer.com and i will be sure to get some out to you.
Lovely! Great news indeed!

Thank you.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:43 AM   #10
Bliss
Administrator

Not a problem damon! Hope you enjoy them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: