Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #91
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member

lol wow…the train cars just keep pilin' on
Old 11-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #92
South
3rd Gear Member

May 2013: Media report they have seen a video apparently showing him smoking crack cocaine
May / June: Mayor denies such footage exists, but multiple Ford staffers resign
August:He seems intoxicated in an official appearance at a street festival. Later, he tells media he has smoked "a lot of marijuana"
October: Alexander Lisi, a former driver for Ford, is arrested on drug charges; police say they have the drug video
5 Nov: "I have smoked crack cocaine," the mayor admits, saying he did so "in a drunken stupor"
7 Nov: A second video surfaces showing a foul-mouthed Ford threatening to kill an unspecified person
13 Nov: He admits to buying drugs in the past two years; allegations emerge linking him to cocaine and prostitution
14 Nov: Ford makes lewd comments about oral sex and says he might have driven while drunk
South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #93
damameke
6th Gear Member

And come Monday you can watch Ford Nation featuring the
Infamous Ford Brothers on Sun News TV

Amazing. Isnt It?
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #94
aviator
3rd Gear Member

Jon Stewart was the best last night... all he could say was 'WHAT??!!!' in response to the mr. ford's morning "press release"... as for Monday I am thankful that I do not get that channel... I hope he [and his bro.] stay far away from the parade on Sunday it would be a shame to ruin the kid's day... almost can't wait to see what each new day brings from the city hall sideshow...
aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #95
sirex
King Sirex

lol what a messsssss
Old 11-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #96
aviator
3rd Gear Member

One wonders if the ford circus had something to do with the argo's implosion on the field in the second half... the man has no class. He was asked politely by no less the than the league commissioner to stay away from the game and came anyway, after the game had started causing a disturbance in the stands and distracting everyone including the players.
It's no wonder they lost the game.

Now we see his antics in the council chamber today, it's clear he has no respect for the city or the office he holds. This champion of the taxpayer who wants to cut gravy and save money now wants to waste $7mil. + on a snap mayoral election so he can "take his case to the voters" such a thing cannot be allowed... he and those that voted for him in the first place have made their bed and must be made to lie in it. We can isolate him bureaucratically from causing further actual harm to the city with the measures council has taken to date. Any harm to the city's reputation will be transitory... every great metropolis has occasionally erred in the selection of it's chief magistrate and when the boobs term is over they are usually a footnote in history at best or a cautionary tale at worst. It is'int that long til the October muni-elections we can wait and use the time to seriously analyze the candidates and their platforms and positions and make a much more careful choice at the polls.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #97
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Really? You're blaming Rob Ford for the Argo's losing? That's pathetic.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #98
South
3rd Gear Member

laughs start around 4 minutes
South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #99
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
Really? You're blaming Rob Ford for the Argo's losing? That's pathetic.
Is it though?

Rob Ford is a pretty pathetic man himself.

Even during the council meeting/vote he was up to his shenanigans. He was heckling citizens and trying to pick fights. lol what a joke.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:41 AM   #100
aviator
3rd Gear Member

No I was'nt blaming him the argo's lack of a credible offense was the reason they lost I'm just saying it was curious that all was going well til his circus showed up and it was pretty classless to arrive at half time and disrupt the game is all... 'specially when he was specifically asked not to come.

I also find it curious that lately whenever he talks to any media be it Fox/CNN/CBC/SunTV his brother Doug is always there... my guess is that the family does not trust Rob to be out on his own...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: