Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #76
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
Does Scotty have the products you consume/require for everyday life beamed in, or are they transported? Everyone utilizes road networks.
this is a stupid argument. yes, everyone needs roads. the gardiner and 401 aren't the most congested highways in the world because my shipments of macallans are coming in, its because of commuters who drive into toronto every day.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #77
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
its because of commuters who drive into toronto every day.
To work jobs which support the city in some way, or are you 100% self reliant?

I don't have children nor did I attend a public school, therefore I shouldn't have to pay for local schools. In fact, I think think they should all be privatized.

Last edited by calegrant; 11-09-2013 at 08:44 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #78
aviator
3rd Gear Member

Ok everyone I think it's time to tone down this argument we are drifting waaaaayyyy off topic and starting to fight amongst ourselves. This is the very thing that got us stuck with the brothers ford last election and it will saddle us with them again if we're not careful.

There is no reason to fight about just what part of Toronto constitutes the "real" Toronto, we're part of the vibrant mosaic that make up this great city.
aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #79
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
This is the very thing that got us stuck with the brothers ford last election and it will saddle us with them again if we're not careful.
Going forward and we are in Oct 2014, who do you think will win as mayor, if you have

Rob Ford
John Tory
Olivia Chow
Karen Stinz
David Soknacki
Denzel Minnan Wong
and more...

My opinion: if Rob is not criminally charged and Ford Nation is intact, Rob Ford will win again even with all his current trouble.

John Tory, brand name, well spoken, talk show host held key positions in the PC party but he has not won any election even as opposition leader,he did not has a seat; his policy is not cheap too, spending policy. Common Torontonian takes to Ford more than Tory. Ford win

Olivia Chow, NDP, riding on Jack's coattail, popular with the downtown Chinese community but I don't think she will get major support from Scarborough Chinese, also not popular with outskirts , I.E; Etobicoke
she might squeak in via split vote from Ford/Tory

The rest, I don't think they will stand a chance.. would you vote for Denzel Minnan Wong, he will throw his friend under the bus as he is doing with Rob Ford or Adam Vaughn?

and who says politic is not interesting....
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #80
South
3rd Gear Member

What a culture-less pitiful group you belong to. What dark times we live in. Can we hurry this up and destroy ourselves already, watching you shits circling the toilet is getting old.
South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #81
aviator
3rd Gear Member

I agree with you on the comment about Tory never winning a seat in an election anywhere, he's much better as an adviser or back room man... Stinz can win if Tory stays out of it and does'nt split the centre right vote... chow will take the lefties but has a very hard battle to win the vote outside the city core... Wong has been a ford stooge and is not strong enough to stand by himself as a mayoral candidate. Ford still takes the far right if he [or his brother (same thing)] runs. I still have'nt seen a strong centre or centre-left candidate put themself forward. Josh Matlow is a centrist but needs another term as councilor with a bigger profile job ie. TTC or Police board chair to establish his credentials. He could run in '19 with a legitimate shot at mayor. What we perhaps need is a strong centrist candidate with solid business credentials from outside the political arena to put themself forward with a solid platform that can get a lot of buy in from the business community and be someone who is able to build consensus with all factions on council and other levels of government and business regardless of their political leanings.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #82
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
where do you live in Toronto by the way????? with a comment like that Id hope you live at least on Spadina and King. Because I do. So ya, sorry I do live down town, in ACTUAL Toronto, not ****ing Scarbaria, or noth of Dupont in the middle of nowhere, or west in ShitTobicoke. Suddenly everyones a Torontonian.

Miller actually did stuff, thats the difference.
like all downtown yuppies have to name drop their intersection to reaffirm how toronto they are! and downtown is the real shithole, garbage everywhere people all around that are nowhere close to being employable with neck tattoo's and face piercings.

dirty disgusting place you live that stinks and is always noisy..my heart goes out to you that you live in such horrible conditions.

another thing is there is way more of us torontonians living in the outskirts then there are downtown paying 1k for 1sq ft. calling 400sq ft apartments for 400K posh, and chic.
so when us "scarb" "etob" people want to drive down to eaton centre we dont want to be in your shit hole for any longer then we have to. we dont like watching you guys smoke dope hang out under trees having your vinly player going and showing off your $2000 schwin bike.

so since there is more of us we will tell you how this city should be operated.

Alright?
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #83
davericher20
black and blue

Lol gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:22 AM   #84
aviator
3rd Gear Member

Can't we all just get along? We're all stuck in this wasteland of over priced real estate regardless of what part of town we live in...
Old 11-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #85
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
this IS us getting along. you should see what its like when we fight

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #86
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member

lol
Old 11-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #87
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro_7 View Post
But doesn't it kind of bother you that - with your line of thought here - if he accomplished so much while apparently smoking crack, wouldn't you as a citizen hope that he wasn't smoking crack so that he could do even more?
he also managed to keep his weight. The dude couldnt lose weight whens dieting and smoking crack .. cmon .. I thought most crack smokers were skinny. He even tried to diet. This man must feast like an animal.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #88
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
like all downtown yuppies have to name drop their intersection to reaffirm how toronto they are! and downtown is the real shithole, garbage everywhere people all around that are nowhere close to being employable with neck tattoo's and face piercings.

dirty disgusting place you live that stinks and is always noisy..my heart goes out to you that you live in such horrible conditions.

another thing is there is way more of us torontonians living in the outskirts then there are downtown paying 1k for 1sq ft. calling 400sq ft apartments for 400K posh, and chic.
so when us "scarb" "etob" people want to drive down to eaton centre we dont want to be in your shit hole for any longer then we have to. we dont like watching you guys smoke dope hang out under trees having your vinly player going and showing off your $2000 schwin bike.

so since there is more of us we will tell you how this city should be operated.

Alright?
think you're smoking crack to be honest.

must be some life spending 2 hours of your life every day commuting.

the hipsters are trinity bellwoods by the way. not kind and spadina. and making your analogy is like saying only brown people live in brampton, only asians live in markham, and all the fouling things u could say about them.............................................. ............................

Last edited by sirex; 11-13-2013 at 11:12 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #89
mkgino
6th Gear Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Old 11-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #90
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

^^ Did you see the asian reporters face ? she's like "I eat pussy cats too in China" !
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: