This is just a feeler to gauge interest.
Car: 2011 335d
Exterior Colour: Space Grey Metalic
Interior Colour: Oyster Dakota Leather, diamond patterened aluminum trim
Mileage: ~26,500 km
Installed Options: M-Sport, Navigation, Dakota Leather
- Scratch on windshield by passenger wiper
- Scratch on bumper by passenger side foglight
- Stone chip on passenger side hood
- Curb rash on wheels
- A small dent above the rear bumper tow hook area. An older gentleman rolled into me at a red light and left a nice license plate imprint. Was quoted at $300-350 from Street Xtreme, but I'm not in a hurry to fix since lease is secure.
- No scuff marks, scratches or tears in the interior. High traffic areas (centre console arm rest, driver side door arm rest) needs some cleaning (will take a look at it this weekend, probably).
- OEM carpets never used since I weaseled out free BMW rubber mats when I picked up the car. There may be some trace feline hair on them/
- Diesel adapter (plastic nozzle, plastic tube case, rubber gloves) and all manuals are in the trunk
Lease Start: August 24, 2011 (car picked up brand new with 3km on the clock)
Lease End: November 24, 2014
Lease Duration: 39 months
Lease Remainder: ~12 months
Aloted mileage: 16,000km per year for a total of 52,000km
Current milage; ~26,500
Remaining milage: ~25,500
Residual at lease end: $29,900
Monthly payment: $995.94 (HST included)
Standard 4 year factory warranty.
Standard 4 year maintenance plan.
Wear and tear insurance - up to $7500 at lease turn in
Wheel and tire insurance
- Nov, 2012: Scheduled oil change and software upgrade. Done at dealer
- May 2013: Rear brake pads and sensor replaced with 900km left on the old pads according to OBC. Old sensor was not tripped, but replaced as a precaution. DIY'd, all parts OEM purchased from Maranello BMW with Maxbimmer discount.
- Oil topped off with Castrol Edge 5W30 (fully synthetic) as per computer request.
- Coolant topped off last winter at dealer free of charge (between scheduled maintenance).
Only mod are my matte black kidneys (have OEM kidneys stored in plastic wrap)
If you cover the lease transfer fee (% is negotiable), I will include my winter set up; 17" M replicas with Bridgestone Blizzaks LM60s non RFT. Used for 2 seasons (November to April periods)
These pictures are older (about a month or two after picking the car up). More recent pictures are available upon request.
Thanks for looking. Car is in Richmond Hill; Bathurst and Carrville area, however I work in the Lawrence West/Allen area and can arrange a daytime meeting.