Recently picked-up a 2009 335i Xdrive. It had just over 50K miles.
The previous owner (the 1st) had ordered this thing with everything:
- MSport Package - including paddle shift, MSport Seats, M3 Interior trim, also includes the BMW M3 front and rear bumpers
- Nav, PDC, iDrive
- Dakota Leather
- BMW Individual Audio w/iPod integration (Sounds ****ing awesome) :excited:
I've changed to the F10 Shift knob and added a phone mount from Bimmian. Just received and installed my Stormtech mats (front, rear and trunk liner) today. Interior pictures to come later.
Found some 19" BBS wheels staggered with 235/265 front/rear tires... Looks sick IMO :argue:
Now for the juicy stuff: :clap:
I've installed a few toys to give her a little more pop.... They would include:
- AA Diverter pipe and blow-off valve
- aFe Cold Air Intake
- CMS Oil Catch Can
- Finally, to give it some pop - Burger Motorsports JB4 Stage III
(been playing between map 1 (13.5psi) and Map 5 (auto-tuning map; based on fuel, conditions and mods - 12 - 20psi Boost). I like map5 the most so far.
- also being installed hopefully this weekend - AA Intercooler (larger race version)
- Planning to install tonight:
- 6K HID Headlights
- 6K Upgrade to the Angel Eyes
- 6L HID Fog lights
Here's some pictures of the upgrades so far:
The Stock Engine Picture:
JB4 Unit installed:
Installed, ECU Cover on with USB Cable tucked into compartment: