Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #61
Yamahammer
Warlock of the century

Why are you fellows talking about gridlock? This thread started on the issue of people doing 100 in the passing lane. I think the ones that block people on purpose are as much of a problem as the people weaving around. This creates a situation where you have two people in the same raging emotional state but with completely different goals. This is just begging for an accident.
Yamahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:55 AM   #62
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
BS Robb.....My buddy been a traffic cop for 25 years and he catches all sort of bad drivers,it all depends on certain areas your in,of course cops in Brampton would catch more immigrants compared to Oshawa.He said most drivers he catches aren't teenagers but adults too busy not paying attention to the traffic or in a hurry to go some where.Police do not release stats on race,religion or colour.So get off your high horse and stop blaming "new immigrants" for accidents.
I agree, and it all depends on where they come from. Like not long ago, I went to Italy for a soccer game with my bro. So when we landed, we got in this airport buss that had high seats in the back. Me and my bro always rush there so we could check out the cars on the motorway. I always got to see Italian women in their late 30s and early 40s driving those Alfas like formula F1 drivers..... I guess it depends on them where they come from...
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #63
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbe46 View Post

I can't agree more. That's why I enjoy not letting this kind of suckers pass me. I usually whatever I can do keep them behind me. They are the ones who have no etiquette in the first place. If they want my spot, they have to earn it. If they are in a hurry, go use a helicopter or get a faster car than mine.

you need to get off the road
Old 10-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #64
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

This thread is so choke full of moronity it hurts. Live and let live, relax and you ll have a happier life.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: