Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

S50 motor and S52 motors FS (priced to sell!)

Alright guys I'm moving out at the end of the month to another location and really don't want to move all the big stuff with me so I'm cutting some prices significantly to clear them out, ill still be parting the bimmers just need some better space.

1998 S52 Motor
120,000 miles, came from the US, engine is in great shape, super clean, has been now pulled out of the car and ready to go, I guarantee the motor is not damaged so don't be hesitant because you can't see it running, I have a great reputation with members on here aswell as references to confirm I'm a great seller and fair.
Motor comes with all accessories, sensors, DME, engine harness.
Pics are available upon request and text works much better for me as I work at a hospital and can't answer the phone or check this forum often.

PRICE : $2000... At this price you DEFINATELY can't go wrong, super clean motor and great seller here that's honest, many can vouch for me.

NEXT UP

S50 Motor + Auto tranny
Came out of a 95 US car with 190,000 miles however mileage can't be confirmed because I can't locate this vin... The motor actually ran well in the car and sounded great but when compression tested cylinder #3 turned out to have a low reading at 160 and the rest of the cylinders were at 190+- a few points.
Motor comes with all accessories, sensors, DME and engine harness.

Priced to go! 1600 for engine and transmission! this is an amazing deal so come grab this while it lasts, at this price you can part this all out and turn a profit or take what you need and sell the rest and still come out on top!

NEXT...

Another S52 motor in a 1999 convertible (automatic)
Mileage is high but you've got to see this to believe when I say it runs great, car just came in so motor is still in the car and can be heard running, compression test was done and turned well, I will have to pull this motor in the next couple of weeks so please contact me if you'd like to see it still in the car. Engine is super clean and car has been very well maintained, motor and transmission with all accessories DME etc etc is now priced to go at 2300.

Please don't mind me if I don't reply right away as I don't part the cars out full time and my work doesn't give me much room to be on the forums.
Send me a text as that's best @ (647) 462-1784

Thanks for looking everyone and remember...these parts are priced to sell ASAP due to my move, I will not always be selling at these prices so don't let this ad set the bar that low, I'm fair but when I have good items I would only expect you pay what's fair aswell, not here to rip anyone off, we're all here to make a living and help each other out in the community. I've also got a ton of other parts so feel free to contact me with what you need!

Thanks for looking!
BimmerMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR

Great guy to buy from; he does not try to hide anything and will go out of his way to make you happy. Thanks again Chris!
Old 09-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

No problem man thanks for the great feedback it's been great dealing with you.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
iverson03tj
5th Gear Member

great guy! and great prices!
e36 328is - (m52)AA S/c'd, M50 Mani, 3.23 LSD, M3 Brakes, Zimmer rotors, hps pads, Racing Dynamic Strut Bar, Depos, m3 Bumper, Intake, Spal fan, poly RTABs, Eibach Swaybars, Koni yellow, Mishimoto Rad, Silicone hose, Alumi T-housing, Depo w/LED Angels, LED tails, 12' Alpine Type R, Suede head liner, LTW Low rise spoiler
PREVIOUS CARS
92' 325is (m52) - M3 conversion AA S/c'd
'97 Euro Estroil E36 M3 Vert (S50B32)
iverson03tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #5
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Thanks again for the positive guys I really appreciate it! Let's get these things moving people! I've got an entire 98 vert that needs to be parted ASAP, send me reasonable offers on some stuff. I can't believe these parts aren't selling!

Looks like its time for me to start moving onto the E46's next season but let's get these parts moving folks! Send me best reasonable offers guys! Help a brotha clean out space so I can move and better serve you guys in the future!
Clean honest dude here and looking to help out the community.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
sok
3rd Gear Member

DAMN! I Just spent money on turbo parts for my m20 when I could of had an s50?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Yeah you could have, I've had it for a bit now and haven't posted it until now, my move got pushed forward a month so need to start moving stuff sooner
Old 09-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #8
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Package deal...if all three motors go at once 5500 takes all three with everything listed! Whether 3 different people pitch and take all three or one person takes it all 5500 takes the package! As long as all three motors get picked up at once the deal stands! Priced so cheap you can take what you want, sell the rest in the spring when everyone comes back out to play and make some coin!
I'm moving this weekend and will try to keep these motors at my other place until they sell, the one S52 is still in the car and can be heard running.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

All prices reduced...

1998 S52 motor now $1800
S50 motor now $1500 with auto tranny
1999 S52 motor with auto transmission now $2000

All of these come with description in first post.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Hurricane240
2nd Gear Member

Man those are some tasty prices Chris...

I might have to ditch the M52 and go S52 in the E30 at those prices!
Hurricane240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Do it up my friend! I have most of what you'd need to id it .
Old 10-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #12
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

**Do it^^
Old 10-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #13
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

$4900 for all three packages listed in first post, do the math ladies and gentlemen, that works out to getting the S50 motor with all accessories and DME and two auto transmissions for free at these prices!... 4900 divided by 3 equals 1633 dollars for each package if split evenly, who's ever seen a package like this sell for this cheap? folks if you have the extra coin and invest in these packages you can easily sell two motors and two trannies when everyone is horny for their car again in the spring and pretty much enjoy a motor to yourself for next to nothing, just for sitting on them and waiting to sell next season...I unfortunately don't have the time for that right now and need to move forward.
Please don't wait around to see another price drop because this is the third and final price drop that'll be happening, who has ever in the history of being on these forums or in the e36 m3 scene seen prices like this???
Individual prices in post #9 still stand if each package is sold seperately.

Please please please text or email me for inquiries before calling because I've been working like a dog at the hospital and it's nearly impossible to get talking on the phone, and please don't contact me and ask to purchase only one item/motor swap for $1633 because I won't budge, if you'd like the deal that much then find two other buddies and split it whichever way is most fair, pool 4900 bucks together and come snag all of these up the same day, that's the only way they'll go at such a low price individually.

Thanks for looking and good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: