Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #76
Derek
3rd Gear Member

^LOL so true i told myself I wouldnt buy another dark color car. Didnt listen but when its clean and waxed omg this color is amazing!!

Carbon Black / Black ///M3
TC Kline Coilovers, Scorza Exhaust, ZHP knob, TFX Retrofit, OEM LED, HRE 546R, AP Headers,
F1R Stage 2 Clutch, Prolite Flywheel, TMS Pedals, TMS Underdrive Pulleys, Euro Tune.

Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #77
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FermiParadox View Post
At the end of the day we're all enthusiasts and we are all after the same thing, a sweet ride that we're happy to just ride around in with nowhere to go and nothing to do because racecar... Am I right?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
yup
Old 08-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #78
matt123494
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
Age has nothing to do with it! A clean E30 M3 would go for more! So people must be CRAZY!!!!

It is what it is; if you want clean and original, you gotta pay! Or just pay less for something beat up, and pay for it later.
Lol ive had 3 offers for my E30 M3 that has 170,000 miles for between 20,000 and 23,000.
matt123494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #79
Romanowski
1st Gear Newbie

Guys, i've been in the market looking at m3 ads every single day since december 2011, thats almost 2 years. Looking in Quebec and Ontario, i have seen them all. I can tell you with confidence that i have spoken with many sellers and cars with 200km+ will sell at 10k... I had even seen one with very very VERY nice mods and a desirable colour combo sell for 8.5k. And I spoke to one seller ( 2002 M3 with 50kms) who droped his price from 30 to 28 to 24 to 22 and finally was letting it go for 19k.... All the people who ask for 25 and up are just wayyyy out of the market. However, you do get wha you paid for. And the bills stack up extremely fast. So in my opinion its best to buy smth around 20 with low kms but to have the peace of mind... Because your love for this car can easily turn to hate over $$$$$
Romanowski is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: