- Put something under the tires if they're on concrete (cardboard, carpet, rubber)
- inflate the tires to or near max pressure so they don't flat spot
- don't lift the car
- use fuel stabilizer
- plug the exhaust tips with rags
- open a box of baking soda and put it in the passenger foot well, like wit the baking soda still in the box
- if you can, get a battery tender to keep the battery topped up, otherwise I would disconnect it, but I'm not sure what the ramifications are on an e90 of disconnecting the battery
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."