Just purchased a 2009 335Xi sedan and trying to decide what to do with my current 330Xi.
Here are a list of some of the mods with Pictures:
- MTech II M3 bumper
- 6K HID Umnitza Angel Eyes
- 6K HID Driving Lights
- Carbon Fiber Splitter
- 6K HID headlights
- Smoked Signal and side Marker lights
- BMW CF Emblem
- VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (colour matched on sides as seen)
- Black Race Mesh Grills
- 19" Beyern Wheels; Toyo Proxies (240/35/19)
- 20% Tint all round
- BMW Rear Wing
- Smoke Tail lights
- Black Carbon Fiber wrapped B Pillars (only 1 installed so far). Other 3 provided; you can install easily).
- ActiveAutowerkes Stage 2 Tuning software (installed by Bimmersport)
- Conforti Cold Air Intake
- Stewart High-Flow water pump
- Carbon Fiber Cabin Air Cover and ECU Cover
- Rogue Engineering Strut Brace
- Ground Control Street Camber Kit
- Bilstien & H&R Sport Suspension
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- M3 Floating rotors on front
- Magnaflow cat-back Exhaust
- Custom red Kevlar/black Carbon interior which includes the complete interior set, including seat surrounds, seat rails, and seat backs.
- black Carbon fiber gauge surround
- M3 custom stitched armrest, e-brake boot and shift boot
- Kenwood KD-R810 Head Unit
- MMats Sq4160 Full-range AMP; 4 x 160W RMS
- MMats D1600 Sub-amp; 1200W RMA into 1ohm
- MMats 6 x 4 x 1 Competition Speakers
- Dual MMats 12" Subs
- Custom Trunk and speaker enclosure
- 5farad Digital Capacitor
- M3 Sports Seats (Front)
- DCT Shift knob custom fitted (tied to instrument illumination)
- M3 Paddle shift steering wheel (paddle shifters fully functional)
- Carbon Fiber e-Brake Handle
I think I've listed all the mods..... Oh ya, white LED interior lighting....
Milage: 349,000 km
Runs great; still a blast to drive. Corners and handles great! Absolutely awesome sound system with USB for full iPod integration with Audio and Bluetooth. Radio mutes during calls.
Could also include my TomTom Nav unit wired into ACC port of the car.
If there are any serious buyers, please feel free to contact me @ 416-569-1555 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. $6,000 OBO... no low ballers please.... Pick up new ride at the end of the week so, if no interest, I guess I'll part....