Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
Daydream M3
2nd Gear Member

2004 BMW 330ci Mtech w/ Dinan 6-speed - Ti Silver on Black

Haven't been on this forum for a while but wanted to get an idea of the interest on my car since I'm likely getting a new one.... will determine whether I trade it in or sell it privately so you guys will have to help me out with figuring out the pricing.

Here's the car info:

2004 BMW 330ci Mtech Aero Kit and Mtech suspension 6 speed manual ~210 000km
Titanium Silver on Black leather
2nd owner originally purchased in 2007 at BMW Autohaus with 47000km (was Certified Series)
Fully loaded except for Harman Kardon sound and power seats basically.
18 inch ZHP wheels with Toyo T1S tires.... probably 60-70% tread remaining.

Service history to date in the last 2 years:
1 week ago new alternator, window switch, battery
1 year ago new starter, oil line, vanos lines and gaskets, control arms, front sway bar bushings ,FCAB, front brakes and pads.
2 years ago: fuel pump

Regular Service interval basically oil every 7-8K with Castrol Syntec 5w30, car hasnt needed much servicing but I imagine that new bushings

MODIFICATIONS
In terms of Modifications to the car I only chose OEM dealer parts and Original Dinan parts:

Dinan stg 2 software
Dinan front tower bar
Dinan Cold air intake

(Originally had exhaust too but sold it fairly recent after ordering since the drone bugged me so currently running stock ZHP exhaust) The car is in fact a registered Dinan car with BADGE on the trunklid. Dinan parts purchased from crossavenue auto (Sam)

OEM M3 mirrors, OEM Clubsport Splitters, OEM BMW Performance Camshafts purchased new from dealer and installed by RMP motorsports (have old cams can still give with car in box), OEM 3.15 differential also installed by RMP motors.

Body is excellent.... of course basic stone chips but the car has never been in an accident. May have a small little dent here and there. Would also like to note that driver door at the bottom edge does have a bit of yellowing so I not sure whether that is the infancy of rust starting (however noting that the door was never in an accident). Also driver side M mirror has some bubbling cause I think the paint guy never painted it properly so it may need a repaint if you're fussy.Had a crack on upper right front windshield that was repaired by CanadaAutoglass (Ill be honest can still the crack line cause its in the tinted zone). Other than that body is good.... I try to divulge as much info as possible to make the buyers informed but having said that, I would say I take care of my car alot better than the average person.

I'm sure Im missing details but if I am please let me know.

I'm searching the web and can't figure out what to price the car at but I'm thinking if I could get 9000 bucks that would be good? Am I priced too high or too low?

Message me if interested and I can post a pic up later of the car since I don't have any at the moment.
Thanks
Gavin
Daydream M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
dbworld4k
Addict

You're definitely going to want to post pictures to garner any interest, especially of any blemishes/damage spots.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: