Fail City + 2
So here is another epic fail for Toronto:
1) King and Spadina closed for construction. Ending August 20th.
2) Richmond and Bay, Richmond is closed you have to detour around this section to get onto Richmond. Duration unknown. The problem with this is that the TRAFFIC is BACKED UP ON QUEEN AND KING and LAKESHORE because King and Spadina is closed. So you shoot yourself in the face to get around this stupid thing.
3) TTC failure, Bloor to St George closed. I believe it's the southbound line only, with buses running on the south bound. LOTS of traffic.
4) King street car diverting from King and Shaw, north to Queen, east on Queen, SOUTH on church, east on King (reverse for west).
5) Gardiner reduced to 2 lanes from Jarvis to DVP/Lakeshore ramps.
6) Watch out for the big ass potholes on the Gardiner EAst bound centre right and centre left lanes. Lots of pot holes.
FAIL FAIL FAIL