I would appreciate if fellow members keep this thread clean and free from unnecessary comments (negative or positive). Feel free to ask anything relevant and required to facilitate a decision regarding the car.
I have an '04 M3 convertible for sale with the following specs:
- Carbon black exterior
- Black Nappa leather interior
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Power / memory seats
- Heated seats and mirrors
- 19" OEM wheels in mint shape (winter tires in the picture are not included)
Here's some notes about the car:
- It has original 279,000 KMs
- Brand new Sachs clutch
- Maintained by a BMW Master technician (very good friend of mine)
- Valve adjustment performed
- Oil changes religiously done every 10-12 K w/ Castrol 10W60 (a pack comes with sale)
- New alternator
- Vanos filter, air filter, cabin filter, fuel filter all done within the past 3 months
- Water pump done recently along with coolant hoses and new belts
- Front end could use a fresh paint job which I have arranged at Universal Autobody (very well-known bodyshop focusing on exotics).
The car drives immaculate, it is a purely highway driven car and has barely been city driven. I love this car to death, but it's time to move on.
Reason for sale is that I recently started a firm that requires a more suitable car for my clients and driving them around in an M3 cab is not so wise.
I can be reached at 416 eight nine three 4045 or kbehy a email@example.com
(it's all one word); I can be reached at anytime throughout the day with an hour notice.