Looking to sell my 2004 330ci with 158k. I'm the 2nd owner and it has been stored every winter. There's no rust anywhere on the body and everything is in immaculate shape.
I've owned the car for over a year and since then have replaced the brakes/rotors and pads, windshield, and overhauled the cooling system (all with OEM parts).
- 6 speed manual/SilverGrey paint
- Rare alcantara interior (heated) with custom titanium grey trim
- M-sport package and Premium package with Harman Kardon sound
- 225 HP
- Xenon auto-levelling headlights and fogs
- M-trim (front/rear bumpers/side skirts), M suspension and M steering wheel/shift knob
The first picture is current. The rest are from the dealer I purchased the car from last year.
I'm looking for 11,500$ - located in Ottawa.