Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Interior & Audio
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Arrow FS: Enco B146 - Nav/BT/MP3/DVD/iPod touchscreen for BMW E46

I am thinking of selling my BMW E46 touchscreen navigation unit. It fits every BMW 3-series from 1999 to 2005. It is Enco B146 unit running Windows CE.

The first picture of the ad shows you all the features of the unit. It works very well. iGo Primo navigation software is included with a North American map. GPS is excellent. Bluetooth works great - you can listen to music, make/receive calls without touching your phone. It also has a plug for iPod/iPhone, so not only can you please music, but you can also charge your iPhone/iPod. You can also connect a reverse camera to it.

The most obvious appeal of this unit is that it looks completely OEM. The backlighting matches the BMW orange perfectly. The unit is completely plug and play and comes with all the necessary connectors and plugs into your factory harness or you can connect it to an aftermarket amp setup.

The only issue with it are broken rear USB inputs, which means you would not be able to play music from a USB stick connected to the back of the unit. It is not an issue for me as I use bluetooth audio from my iPhone and also play MP3s through SD card slot in the front.

I am asking $300 shipped.

Here are the standard internet pictures. If interested, I can take pictures of the actual unit since it's still in my car.

eljay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

How come it says 1080p HD Video but the screen is only 800x480?
Seems confusing....
Old 06-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #3
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
How come it says 1080p HD Video but the screen is only 800x480?
Seems confusing....
Yeah, their product description is confusing. It's not HD, but 800x480.
More here: http://www.szenco.com/page-8-85.html
Old 06-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
xXortizXx
1st Gear Newbie

hey, looking at grabbing this off you. just a question though, if the rear usb ports are broken does that mean that you cannot connect/charge an ipod or android phone? also could i see some pics of it in the car? pm me!
xXortizXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #5
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXortizXx View Post
hey, looking at grabbing this off you. just a question though, if the rear usb ports are broken does that mean that you cannot connect/charge an ipod or android phone? also could i see some pics of it in the car? pm me!
The sale is pending as I already have a buyer. If it falls through, I'll be in touch.
But to answer your question... there's a separate iPod cable, so that works fine, which is why the lack of USB never bothered me.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
xXortizXx
1st Gear Newbie

Damn! Ok let me know if it falls through, I'm ready to grab it off you ASAP haha
xXortizXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Sold!

Tags
3-series, bluetooth, e46, gps, radio

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: