Asking $9,500 OBO.
Serious Inquiries only, no offers over pm or email.
All offers will be ignored unless you come and see the car and make a serious offer in person.
Anyone who knows me, knows how well I take care of my cars.
The reason I'm selling this one is that I'm moving onto a newer M3.
I purchased it in Sept. 2009 with 150,000km, it currently has ~225,000kms and it is currently still plated/insured and being driven (for now).
Mechanically sound and very strong, paint is mostly original, so it isn't perfect/mint, there are stone chips here and there, few small scratches but no major dings, still great shape for a 16 year old car. Cleaned and waxed often. If you've been to any Max cruises you'd know.
The engine runs great, transmission shifts perfectly.
I change the oil around every ~5000km with LL01 approved oils.
- FK SilverLine Plus X Stainless Steel Coilovers - Koni Adjustable Dampening
- Racing Dynamics Front Sway Bar
- Original S52 Engine with M50 Manifold swap
- Upgraded Aluminium Rad.
- The car dynoed at a healthy 210whp before the mods, easily should make 220+whp now.
- TCS Deleted, butterfly removed.
- 3'' CAI w/K&N Cone filter.
- MarkD Software Tuning
- DJ Auto Projector headlights w/ 55w 6000k DDM HIDs.
- Smoked Front Corners
- Red/Clear Tails - OEM Staggered Contour Rims
- OEM High Rise Spoiler (Not Currently Installed)
- Black Vaders Front seats, in excellent condition)
- ZHP Shiftknob
- Stock tape deck w/6 Disc CD Changer
- Engine Mounts (224km)
- Exhaust Mounts (224km)
- Oil Change, K&N Cleaned & Re-oiled (222km)
- Spark Plugs (210km)
- Rear Wheel Bearing (210km)
- Front Control Arm Bushing, Ball Joints & Complete Tie Rods (200km)
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushings w/enforcers (200km)
- Alignment (200km)
- All 4 ABS Sensors (190kms)
- Clutch (170km)
- Flex Disk (170km)
- Waterpump, T-Stat & Alum. Rad (170km)
- OBDII Secondary Air Pump. (I will have this fixed before the sale)
- Intermittent noise from rear, haven't been able to track this down yet, it's not the RSM, swaybar links or RTAB, I suspect it could be the sub-frame bushings that could need replacing soon, I will have this checked again at Stance Factory. If I get my asking price I will have the sub-frame bushings done, otherwise this can be negotiated.
I will bring the car to a mechanic of your choice (They have to be open on a Saturday) once you leave a refundable deposit. All expenses for any inspections are your responsibility.
Viewings in Ajax (Salem & Taunton) on evenings and weekends.
No Test Drives: I don't want to get kidnapped.
Recent Photos (Excuse the dirty interior pic, car will be fully cleaned and detailed soon, search my threads for more pics):