Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #1
rmanaudio
3rd Gear Member

FS: e46 325Ci 5SP AW

Hey Guys,

Selling my rock solid tank:

2001 325Ci
Alpine White on black interior.
239,000 Kms
5-speed manual
Almost every part that can break has been replaced and upgraded. I learned how to fix BMWs on this car so replaced everything myself, including the clutch with UUC light flywheel clutch kit.
It has a ton of upgraded. V1 coilovers, UUC swaybar and custom endlinks. Dinan Stage 3 software. UUC TSE3 exhaust, M3 steering wheel and shifter knob. front strut bar, Dinan intake, etc. The list goes on and on. Every upgrade to can think of probably. Vanos seals have been replaced, slave cylinder, DISA, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, O2 sensors, MAF sensor, intake and exhaust cam sensors, waterpump, thermostat, expansion tank, tensioner, Gubo, fuel pump, battery, fuel filter, every oil in the car, all bushings are Urethane bushing on the car. Has original BMW M-tech2 front bumper.

The bad:

-Car was in a accident a while back and the front drive quarter panel that was replaced is building up rust. It can be redone as it has lifetime warranty on the repair. Also car was knifed by some punks on the driver side. This is no show car anymore.

-It burns oil...lots of oil. It needs it. It will pass emissions with flying colours and you will not find your bumper full of black sud. No blue smoke. It drink 1L of oil every 500 Kms I say. Every time you fill gas be ready to put in oil. If you drive the car like a old granny then you will need much less oil. It has been burning oil since I got the car at 41,000km.

-BMW programmed my car as 2004 325ci and the computer is looking for DSC, but car is ASC as it is 2001, so now the traction control and handbrake light is ON. Traction control works perfectly and so does handbrake, just lights are ON as the dash (main computer) is programmed wrong by BMW. They wont put in another new dash to reprogram it correctly so it is what it is. Nothing is wrong with the car electronically.

I expect the car to last another 30-40K for someone. Sold AS-IS condition.

In the winter you need to raise the car backup to use the winter tires, then slam the car back down for summer. Comes with summer M6 rep 18" rims and tires and original rims have winters. Tires are all good.

You can use the car to part it out or keep on driving it. Only selling it cuz I got a X3 now.

Looking for $4000 OBO. The upgrades on the car cost me over that much and should still hold some value. Not in a hurry to sell. No parting out anything!

Last edited by rmanaudio; 05-06-2013 at 12:25 PM.
rmanaudio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
v_bimmer
Jailbait FTW

pictures?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
rmanaudio
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_bimmer View Post
pictures?
Will get pictures up at some point this week. If you interested in the car, some see it.
rmanaudio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
Alcolite
1st Gear Newbie

Do you still have this?
Alcolite is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: