Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #16
cormier
6th Gear Member
 
cormier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: St. George, ON
Posts: 1,623


So..... Who do we think is acting here? The amputees? The dead kid? The hundreds of police, paramedics and firefighters? CNN? If it was truly staged what's the point of hiring some guy to throw dust which is obviously going to get caught on camera and scrutinized.... It's an explosion there's going to be plenty of natural dust... Not to mention panicked people without needing actors

I don't think there's any credibility in any theory deriving from picking apart video and finding shit like that.
__________________

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #17
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
So what evidence do you want? Someone higher up with credibility confessing that yes, we staged this?
How about something more substantial than images created (the text put in which is supposed to go unquestioned?) by individuals to convince other like minded individuals? It's like using the bible to prove god, it's a circle jerk of dogma searching for evidence to prove a conclusion you've already came to, that it's a false flag.

So as to your question of how can anyone dispute this? Real ****in easy.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #18
DaveM3_09
2nd Gear Member
 
DaveM3_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 228
From what I viewed it looks like the only actors were within the bombed areas.. These crisis actors regularly carry out these scenes. Who knows who was involved, all I'm suggesting is that it really raises an eyebrow and question. Especially after all the mixed up comments made on tv. CNN? Lol there always involved.
__________________
DaveM3_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #19
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
How about something more substantial than images created (the text put in which is supposed to go unquestioned?) by individuals to convince other like minded individuals? It's like using the bible to prove god, it's a circle jerk of dogma searching for evidence to prove a conclusion you've already came to, that it's a false flag.

So as to your question of how can anyone dispute this? Real ****in easy.
So the windows being blown out towards the blast area not away from it, the guy with no legs not having blood pouring out all over the place, the guy with a towel at the scene pouring dust all over everyone....and that's just a few of the head scratchers.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #20
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
I haven't seen this towel picture, but sounds to me like you're once again using those same manufactured images to base your "knowledge" of what happened.

As for the leg, blast injuries regularly amputate without a causality bleeding to death, that's from the mouth of a med tech who's dealt with IED casualties. The worst bleeding is when the area of amputation is very high up on the leg, not below the knee like the guy of the circulating pictures.

Edit - just saw the "dust" video, and it confirms my belief that you and others like you see what you want to see, and eat up anything that confirms your prior beliefs. A 2/10ths of a second glimpse of something you cannot even depict is evidence of creating a fictional scene?
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 04-27-2013 at 05:00 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #21
cormier
6th Gear Member
 
cormier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: St. George, ON
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
So the windows being blown out towards the blast area not away from it, the guy with no legs not having blood pouring out all over the place, the guy with a towel at the scene pouring dust all over everyone....and that's just a few of the head scratchers.
I've seen amputations that don't bleed much.

Not to mention, you're again saying that the explosion, injuries, bystanders and scene were all faked -- why would you want to have all those people in on this (all the emergency workers, hospital staff, people on scene, etc) when you could have just let these guys do their bombing and have it play out... Seems like stupid unnecessary risk to me if you're actually planning this type of thing.

Not to mention getting all those people on board with no question and no leaks, no one backing out... People who have worked on the road or in the hospital for all their careers-- you guys have the odds stacked against your theory if its as massive as is being suggested
__________________

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #22
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post

So what evidence do you want? Someone higher up with credibility confessing that yes, we staged this?
pfft - probbably still wouldn't be enough for some ~~


Former FBI chief Ted Gundersen says 9 11 was an inside job

but not just 9/11 - watch:

__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #23
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
pfft - probbably still wouldn't be enough for some ~~


Former FBI chief Ted Gundersen says 9 11 was an inside job

but not just 9/11 - watch:

Oh wait, so that was someone who was head of the FBI saying the same shit that we're saying....nahhhh, he's an old crazy lunatic and probably has dementia. There's no way that there's people in the world who congregate and plan mass scale operations for their benefit.

Can someone please explain why the windows were blown out towards the bomb site?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #24
doogee
Stance is Gay.
 
doogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ancaster
Posts: 3,470
Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveM3_09 View Post
ive been doing some searching on crisis actors - lots of footage. heres one of a guy adding props (dust)

http://youtu.be/FrbLERTPpaU
lol it's a towel. Not dust.
__________________


Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:34 AM   #25
doogee
Stance is Gay.
 
doogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ancaster
Posts: 3,470
Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Can someone please explain why the windows were blown out towards the bomb site?
The glass clearly wasn't "blown out" The bearings shattered it and it fell to the ground. And it wouldn't just land in a neat little pile. That stuff would get everywhere! People watch too many movies. The bomb wasn't very large and was packed with ball bearings for maximum damage. Those shattered the glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormier View Post
I've seen amputations that don't bleed much.

Not to mention, you're again saying that the explosion, injuries, bystanders and scene were all faked -- why would you want to have all those people in on this (all the emergency workers, hospital staff, people on scene, etc) when you could have just let these guys do their bombing and have it play out... Seems like stupid unnecessary risk to me if you're actually planning this type of thing.

Not to mention getting all those people on board with no question and no leaks, no one backing out... People who have worked on the road or in the hospital for all their careers-- you guys have the odds stacked against your theory if its as massive as is being suggested
This is exactly what no one thinks about. No one seems to realize how difficult it would be to pull this off. CLEARLY, everyone knows there would be video footage and pictures of the area EVERYWHERE. It's a massive event! There would be waaay too much evidence! When the government does **** up hiding something, it's usually known globally and there is definitive proof. (I'm definitely not saying the government doesn't do some strange things sometimes)

There are certain groups of people who loooove to believe all of these theories. Float their boat and they only look at one side of the argument. Check out both sides and don't slack. Stop making up evidence that YOU want to believe. Stop believing everything you read on the internet just because some asshole put words on a picture. Question it! Maybe it is true! But there are many cases where it's total crap!

Just like with the dust and this window being "blown out" the wrong way. If you'd spend sometime finding a better quality video, you would KNOW that it wasn't dust, its a towel! The ball bearings clearly explain the glass.

Bottles of fake blood? Bullshit! Look at more photos of all the blood. Spatter is everywhere. Doesn't take an expert in special effects to realize how long it would take to mimic all the blood in the way it was spattered. There isn't much you could do with a bottle...maybe make a nice puddle?

It all comes down to doing proper research with a credible source, looking at both sides and coming to a realistic conclusion.

I will say I am sketched out and wonder what the **** the military was there for. My only assumption is they may have been tipped off and were just too late and didn't want to start a massive panic. Not sure about that one yet. The whole situation is pretty retarded!
__________________


Dakar M3 Track Build Thread

Last edited by doogee; 04-29-2013 at 03:46 AM.
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:21 AM   #26
doogee
Stance is Gay.
 
doogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ancaster
Posts: 3,470
Send a message via MSN to doogee
Sorry guys, but this isn't fake. More people need to see uncensored photo's like this.

This image is VERY GRAPHIC. Click this link at your own risk.

Notice his foot at the side and all the flesh.

http://i.imgur.com/ecqN0a6.jpg
__________________


Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #27
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
As I said doogee, selective interpretation. They see what they want to see ie. towels of dust, bottles of blood and blown out windows. It makes more sense to propose they kept hundreds quiet and involved in the murder of a child rather than accepting psychos behave as such. These types are predisposed to seeing and claiming conspiracy where there is none.

Yes they abused the situation to capture him contrary to rights after the fact, but the situation still took place.
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 04-29-2013 at 03:08 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #28
damameke
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post
Sorry guys, but this isn't fake. More people need to see uncensored photo's like this.

This image is VERY GRAPHIC. Click this link at your own risk.

Notice his foot at the side and all the flesh.

http://i.imgur.com/ecqN0a6.jpg
For anyone that believed it is a conspiracy, to them, that picture is
a movie prop...and the blood is ketchup...

What a waste of time arguing that it is not...is there a conclusion to the JF Kennedy assassination ?
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:53 PM   #29
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare
 
KIRASIR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TO
Posts: 1,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post
Sorry guys, but this isn't fake. More people need to see uncensored photo's like this.

This image is VERY GRAPHIC. Click this link at your own risk.

Notice his foot at the side and all the flesh.

http://i.imgur.com/ecqN0a6.jpg
http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/bos...n-1st-secs.htm
__________________

KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #30
doogee
Stance is Gay.
 
doogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ancaster
Posts: 3,470
Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRASIR View Post
Good set of photos.

I can't believe people are disputing this. Get a grip. Some people are nuts and somewhere along the line a couple might set a bomb or two off.
__________________


Dakar M3 Track Build Thread

Last edited by doogee; 04-29-2013 at 04:21 PM.
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015