Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
m3dragon
Events Guy

NorCal CSL Build

Not from Canada but I figured you all might be interested.

After 10 years for going around in circles, I have decided finally, how I wanted to build out my M3. As it is customary, I am joining the build thread group to share in the car modifying experience. I hope you enjoy the thread as much as I have enjoyed owning the car. I have tried to place the images in chronological order as best as I can. I wish I had thought about documenting my cars journey when I first started down the road of modifying my car.

Car History
I started looking in September at 330ci’s, as I wanted a sports car to have for weekend drives. I had never owned a BMW and had only been had owned Ford bronco’s before. After some research, I changed my mind and ordered a M3 as it had the SMG system. I asked the dealer to order a silver one and let me know when it arrived. A week later, the dealer called me and said they had a customer back out of an order and asked if I was interested. At first, I was hesitant because I wanted silver but they gave me the options free off the sticker price so I agreed to buy the car. I am glad they did, as the color is one of the rarer colors for the M3 now. October 15th 2002 I bought my M3 with 88 miles on the clock and the journey began.

Vehicle Specifications
2002 BMW E46 M3
Build Date: XX/2002
SMG II
Steal Gray Metallic.
Black Nappa Leather
Premium Package
Bi-Xenon Headlights
CD Player
19inch wheels
Harmon Kardon Sound.

Images of the car at the dealer the day she became mine :beer: