Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Wheels&Tires
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
TFK
1st Gear Newbie

Offsets for running 17x8F and 17x9R rims

Hey everyone, new here. Picked up an 02 330CI m package. I have been searching for offset numbers to run 17x8F and 17x9R wheels flush with minimal/natural camber, car does have a coilover kit. So far my search has brought me kind of close with the style 32 staggered wheel specs (17x8 and 17x9) which are 20 offset front and 26 offset rear, but with the car lowered it still requires a fender roll as well as added camber, im thinking if i run 20 front and 30 rear i should be close to where i want to sit. If anyone could throw some suggestions my way it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
TFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

17x8 +20 205/45
17x9 +30 215/45

Should sit dead flush with natural camber and not rub (rolled rear fenders). You know where to go if you're looking for this type of stuff.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #3
TFK
1st Gear Newbie

Yeah im going to run the ichiba 5x120 to 5x114 15mm adapter for rear, and getting a custom 24mm for the front (have to search up the guy on ebay that made spacers for my wrx), all 4 rims are +44 by the way. But the tires that are currently on the rims are all 215/45/17, the extra width shouldnt be too bad in the front, im sure i can get away with it. For rolling I know Daniel Bahn does a good job, not sure if he is still in the business though.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:11 AM   #4
TFK
1st Gear Newbie

With the 15mm ichiba spacer in the rear it looks like it could use another 5mm, with the 215/45 it fits just fine without a roll. I think i missunderstood your post earlier, you roll fenders? If so pm your info lol.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

If it's not rubbing you're not low enough

I'm kidding, but that's great that it worked out. Click my signature for contact info.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: