Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Forum Suggestions, and Questions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #16
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimy View Post
i had a similar issue with a mod from here a few years ago. cross linked a pic of my car to another forum. lost access to my account and someone else started using it. wasn't difficult to deduce who it was based on replies to posts. ended up finding out where dude worked, got his cell number from reception and pretty much told him his car would need a new paint job once i was through with it. some of the people that run this forum are big douches in private and when they think they can't be gotten to.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is actually the OP from the E46 Fanatics thread trying to troll us!

I need more laughs!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #17
Bliss
Administrator

I can probably assume what happened. He posted his edit link to his kijiji ad on Max, a member or visitor took the opportunity to mess around with his ad, placing a Max signature(not cool, btw) at the bottom. Probably around the same day it was posted on here or around that date, a Max mod removed the post all together as it goes against our forum rules. Some people simply do not know how to use the internet and if they make a mistake(such as posting editable kijiji links), they resort to blaming the forum, community, e-commerce store or whatever site their on for their mistake...and life goes on.

Update: Looks like the OP in the Fanatics thread admit to his wrongful accusations. Unfortunate that he acted on impulse instead of learning a thing or two about kijiji ads/internet.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: