Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
jskeets
I like to drive fast

Question Where to buy DipYourCar / Plasti-Dip Products?

Hey all,

I've recently sparked an interest in the gloss white plastidip that DipYourCar sells online. I have also noticed that they do not ship outside of the 48 states, as you cannot send flammable/paint products over air mail.

So I was curious to know where else you can buy the Pro Car Kits, or something similar. Along with 3-4 gallons of the white plasti-dip, and a couple gallons of gloss.

Anybody with some info feel free to help out, please!

Edit: Just happened to find this place in the GTA - http://www.dipyourwhip.ca/

Thanks,
Josh

Orient Blue 02' 330ci

Last edited by jskeets; 03-26-2013 at 11:00 PM.
jskeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
gleech
2nd Gear Member

Here's another one.

www.cardipcanada.ca

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
FermiParadox
2nd Gear Member

I bought five spray cans of plast-dip from the "dipyourwhip" guys a few months ago. When I contacted them they told me they would deliver off of most highway 401 exits in the GTA. I met the one gent, Petros, a few days later at a Tim's parking lot near Liverpool road in Pickering. He was very nice and gave me a bunch of tips on how to go about applying the product on my rims without having to take off the rubber. If I recall correctly he said that they'd do an entire vehicle for $800.
FermiParadox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
jskeets
I like to drive fast

Thanks guys. I happened to get in touch with the guys at DipYourCar and they linked me up with a Canadian dealer's email. I will soon be contacting him, and hopefully placing an order. Going to plastidip my car.. gloss white. Saw the a4 redone on youtube, looks fantastic.

Orient Blue 02' 330ci
jskeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
VSanj
6th Gear Member

homehardware also sells them but it is more expensive. If your in a rush and cant wait for an order............i think the black cans are 20 bux and mettalizers are 24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: