Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Natashagirl
1st Gear Newbie

hello, new 750i member here!

Due to an over whelming response, I have posted a new thread introducing myself. You don’t see many girls on these forums so maybe I might be paving the way lol.

Why am I here? Simple - I have a practical emotional connection to cars and hope to use this amazing forum to gain a wealth of knowledge. I have been in the BMW family for a while, E46 330xi, E60 530 sports.. And now picked up my E65 750I just before xmas.

I did look at the E60 550i M pack, but although the engine was nice, I felt there was not really much of a change coming from the E60 530i.

I love the 750i so far, the only disappointment was that I could not find a good condition sports pack, but I am always impressed with how BMW has made this car maneuver with agility despite its heavy curb weight and size.

I liked that the previous owner really looked after the car and put on nice F01 style 19" 252 wheels that gives this car a nice contrast, but a such a pain to clean!

I am exploring 20” rims (for me 21” would be too much – but depends if I can get 128's or the alphina B7 rims), i'm torn if I like the 149's. It's also hard to find a good set in clean condition.

I just had a lovely 35% tint installed last week that really changed the look of the car, and maybe looking at a suspension drop (not sure how), but right now I am still in the honeymoon phase lol.

I would love to maybe explore a simple modification to reroute the exhaust out the back center where the bumper tapers in with nice chrome tips.

Take care all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (81.7 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (75.9 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (78.7 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (65.6 KB, 165 views)
Natashagirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: