Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Exterior Body/Lighting
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #1
325isStephen
6th Gear Member

Black RUST FREE e36 coupe trunk lid

Like the title says, parted out a black 98 318is coupe, trunk is in near perfect condition with none of the typical rust or any for that matter.

Its diamond shwarz with no dents, ready to bolt on or a quick prep and paint if your cars not black. (dirty in the pictures but would rate it a 9/10)

Comes with hinges and shocks in as is condition (I think the shocks are good, but can't garuantee it) along with the inner covering and tool kit holder, latch, no emblem

I believe the trunk will fit coupe only, but i may be wrong, up to you to find out, NO RETURNS

Max price 250.00, cheap way to fix the common rust problem on your e36

Located in pickering, can meet up in the mavis and burnamthorpe area thursday night (or anywhere close to the highway on my way back to pickering) I may be able to meet up another time, but I can't garuantee.

Also Im willing to meet for gas money if it works into my schedule.

Last edited by 325isStephen; 02-19-2013 at 08:59 AM.
325isStephen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: