Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
skidz88
1st Gear Newbie

1998 528i - runs great, cheap!!

Hello,

I just bought an E39 528i to use as a daily driver but now I'm looking to sell it and recover my costs. I bought it dead, replaced the battery and alternator and now it runs like a champ.

It's Aspen Silver on a purple-ish coloured interior, which I'm told is very rare. It's also 5spd(sport pkg). KMs are a bit high at 317000, but engine and tranny are still strong. There is some very minor rust starting on the trunk, but not very noticeable. It looks great otherwise. The interior is in good shape with a bit of fading on drivers seat. Everything works on it, including the heated steering wheel.

The Bad:
Ok so coming home tonight I somehow got a flat tire and it damaged the rim. The car includes a full size 5th wheel as a spare, but I found out the tire on that is no good either. You will need to bring a spare wheel to drive it away, or tow it if you have CAA.

My price is gonna be low to hopefully get a fast sale and get it off my driveway: $1700 OBO

647 963 6162 to get a hold of me fast.
skidz88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: