Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

95 325ti 300k on body 200k on m50vanos $3500 max price DROP

Howdy girls, lets try this again. Have no use for this car because of the family. It idles, runs, drives smooth fast or slow. You are welcome to come and test drive it to your hearts content.

Feel free to PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you are serious. I was asking more before but will settle for $3500 OBO as is, with many extras. Have bought a few items to fix it up, and those items will be included in the sale.

**Wanna chat but are NOT buying? come on down ....... more than welcome!!!!**

Information:

Weighted short shift kit with suede boot (will need shifter bushings but works fine as is)

18" wheels with almost new 225 40 18 TRIANGLE tires (hairs still there) - the wheels are straight but have rash

16" replica throwing star m5 wheels with 2 newer snows and 2 older all seasons - the paint is peeling on the wheels

Front calipers seize on and off so this will include bavarian auto OE calipers and both Front ABS speed sensors need to be replaced (not included) $100 or less

Front sport, heated, manual seats *DRIVER 9 out of 10, *Pass leather mint, but recline feature 'loose'/needs new cable but all other cables intact

US M cluster reflects mileage of engine NOT body, but Carproof report as well as ministry report available to see for yourself (114k MILES) AND fuel consumption needle erratic which is common to these swaps AND can be fixed.

Alpine face off sound with Remote Entry/Alarm (alarm needs adjustment)

EVERYTHING electronic works Sunroof/Windows

New Cooling system, belts, sensors, Battery, with almost ZERO rust on body

LSD with pretty short gearing (3000rpm at 100kmh in fifth)

Engine pulls very strong and although not tuned, sounds really healthy (plugs seals filters oils etc NOT changed, so you can see it as is!)

CAI done properly

New high flow cat and custom 3" exhaust (will include new O2 sensor) - Resonator needs to be welded in properly

Passed etest last year (with proof)

Drilled front and rear rotors

H&R lowering springs (front struts are stock but work fine, rear shox are KYB)

Original ti rack is kinda slow so will include regular, rebuilt 325is rack.

Original paint and NO ACCIDENTS (hood looks good from afar but for $100 or less you can replace it with a minty one - already sourced one, not included)

Rear trunk has been replaced with a better one.

Please dont waste your time with this unless you are prepared to buy. I am sure you are not interested in stories and neither am I. Come with your MECHANIC (pops and mama also welcome!) and thoroughly inspect as you wish. Not interested in ripping anyone off, and will disclose everything I know. The car is being sold as is for $3500 including everything mentioned - this is a good deal even if you part it out. Feel free to make PM offers. No games. FULL DISCLOSURE.

Thank you for looking. Pictures etc on kijiji but willing to send more specific information if you PM your information. I will reply as promptly as possible.

Thank you for looking.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

Pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (490.9 KB, 287 views)
Old 01-07-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

....$2999! Firm including all extras.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

I will now initiate parting out. The car will no longer come with sport seats (original cloth seats) and the wheels will be replaced
with 16" throwing star replicas with snows (paint is peeling but good) - seats and wheels (with new tires)
will be sold together for $1000 FIRM.

The drivers seat is mint and the passenger leather is mint but the recline feature (cable) will need to be replaced.
The tires are chinese brand but almost brand new with no issues and wheels are straight but have curb rash -
I will post pix in the appropriate sections.
This is a package deal so will not seperate. Asking $1000 cash for both seats and wheels/tires TOGETHER.

the 325TI price for max members will now be $1999 CASH AS IS - IT WILL STILL COME WITH THE EXTRAS.

WANNA CHAT *NOW* ????? NO? AAAWWWWWW, COME ON MAN, THIS IS A FOR SALE AD BUT LETS DO SOMETHING ELSE OK,
COME ON BE A REBEL
YOU KNOW YOU GOTS RIGHTS, YOU AINT GONNA LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN OR CANNOT DO RIGHT??!!!

*PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING SU'IN AIGHT........*

Last edited by e30sequel; 01-19-2013 at 11:54 AM.
e30sequel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #5
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

Ok good news and a slight restructuring of pricing -

Please disregard above pricing and options!!

Car is now INCLUDING SAFETY (complete brake job is what it needed for safety and it is now done -
new fluid, new pads, new abs sensors, BAVAUTO red calipers)

1 Price is back the ff up sorry - $3999 with all extras ie rebuilt rack O2 sensor snows etc

2 No sport seats NO 18's - but you do get MINTY and FART FREE stock CLOTH seats -
which will also match the rear cloth seats and 16" m5 throwing star reps with USED snows (85% tread) -
PRICE COMES DOWN to $2999 including safety!!

3 For all e36 coupe/ti owners - a set of 18" wheels with 95% new TRIANGLE high performance tires and
MINTY fart free sport seats
(pass needs a recline cable otherwise both are 9 outta 10 ie no wear on leather etc)
Package price is $999 - NOT selling seperately

Only information I would like to clear up is the US M3 cluster reflects the MILEAGE of the engine
NOT the body which is less than 300k -
verifiable with the INCLUDED MINISTRY USED CAR PAC
AS WELL AS THE CARPROOF REPORT DETAILING ITS ENTIRE LIFE.

if interested, send a pm and i will reply prompty. thank you for looking.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

S O L D - thank God after all this time, and thank you for your interest.

Next up - 318i swapped with m50 NON VANOS, cloth SPORT interior with rear headrests -

Black on grey (manual roof)

Clicks on the donor 92 525i EXACTLY the same as on e30 body -

Ministry verified 165KM (PM for details otherwise thank you for looking)

All numbers matching on body , M50 OE Tuned, new gaskets, suspension, fresh everything!

ASKING $7999 AS IS Almost NO Rust (almost)

Asking $9999 with NEW FULL PROFESSIONAL Black Paint Job AFTER YOU HAVE VERIFIED THE CONDITION -

which will mean exactly ZERO rust, body re inforcements/welding with AKG components for vital areas all inclusive

Please watch for new thread with details and pictures

PM your TELEPHONE number and I will text you ANY

Information you desire

Please forward questions (and chat NON BUYING type talk) to my PM - thank you for looking

Last edited by e30sequel; 01-26-2013 at 08:29 PM.
e30sequel is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: