Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer View Post
To go on the flip side Spence made myself and my wife feel terrible. Talking down to us with a tone that was basically implying we were too young and unprepared to get married.

Admittedly I didn't know much about rings but when I went and saw Deep he explained to me what I needed to know and didn't make me feel ill-prepared for the decision I was going to make.

He also helped me pick a design that maximized the budget range I was in. All around great experience.
i can say the same about spence, i went to the square one location and there was a younger guy that was talking to me (i was look around at the time), he was asking me a bunch of questions (personal type) then asking if i was sure about it, etc. went to the vaughn location and guy was really nice and helpful.
should have talked to deep if i knew. i still got a good deal, close to what he posted above.

Last edited by King Luis; 01-21-2013 at 12:29 PM.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: