Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
ZERO NERO
2nd Gear Member

Litigation legal services

HEY GUYS I FINALLY FOUND A GUY THAT COULD FIGHT MY TRAFFIC TICKETS FOR ME AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE..I GOT DINGED FOR A STUNT RACING TICKET RECENTLY (NOT PROUD OF IT) CLOSE TO MONTREAL OF ALL PLACES TO GET STOPED, WITH A LANGUAGE BARRIER ALREADY I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO JAIL FOR SURE. WELL I HIRED A GUY HIS NAME IS ROBERT TIERNEY HE HAS A COMPANY CALLED LITIGATION LEGAL SERVICES.THE TICKET I GOT THE PENALTY WAS A POSSIBLE 30 DAY LICENSE SUSPENSION AND EVEN JAIL TIME .THE COURT DATE WAS LAST WEEK AND ROBERT WAS ABLE TO SAVE MY LICENSE AND NO JAIL TIME WAS ASSESSED ALL I GOT WAS A FINE WITH 1 YEAR TO PAY WHICH I DONíT MIND. THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE DEAL IS THAT ROBERT IS FROM THE EAST COAST HAS A VERY GOOD DISPOSITION AND 100% HONEST WHICH IS HARD TO FIND HERE IN THE GTA NOT TO MENTION HEíS FUNNY AND EASY TO TALK TO.OH YEA HE NOT ONLY DOES TRAFFIC TICKETS HE SPECIALIZES IN ACCIDENT & INJURY, DIVORCES, WILLS & ESTATES, AND IMPAIRED DRIVING.HE ALSO HAS A GOOD INSURANCE BROKER FOR THE BEST INSURANCE RATES. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS EAST COAST DUDE THATíS THE BOMB IN COURT. HE CAN BE REACHED AT 416-429-7211 24 HOURS A DAY AND WONíT GET AN ANSWERING MACHINE YOUíLL GET HIM DIRECTLY.[/size][/size]

THANKS AGAIN ROB !
ZERO NERO is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: