Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Exterior Body/Lighting
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
XsTatiC
1st Gear Newbie

2002 330 hardtop, steel blue

Up for grabs is the hard top from my 2002 330. When I traded in the car this was still in storage. However now I need that storage space and this has got to go!

I had purchased the car new in 2002. After the first winter season this top went straight into storage. It hasn't seen the light of day until right now. Never used it again.

The paint on it is excellent. Obviously no fading since it's been in storage. The interior fabric unfortunately has a few issues. For the most part it's in really good condition. One of the seams has come loose/unstitched for about 6 inches. I suppose the only good thing about this flaw is that it's unstitched and in a straight line rather than a rip. Easily fixed? Honestly, I think it is. The down side.. that's not the only flaw. There's a dime size part of the interior fabric that is frayed from where it had been rubbed up against things in storage.

Besides that, it needs a good cleaning. I should have done that before I took the pictures.. but I didn't. It will be cleaned up pre-sale.

Make me a good offer and it's yours. Feel free to ask questions.

Pickup downtown Toronto at Bloor and Bathurst.

Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exterior.jpg (288.9 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg exterior2.jpg (311.1 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg hole.jpg (235.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg interior.jpg (293.6 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg rip.jpg (317.4 KB, 165 views)
XsTatiC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2002, 330, e46, hardtop, roof

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: