Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2003, 01:16 PM   #1
Mikester
7th Gear Member
 
Mikester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,989
Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
spotted: a cop

on a BMW bike
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 01:24 PM   #2
crusher
OMGHI2U2
 
crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The boonies
Posts: 3,372
Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
nice where did u spotted this? I would have give him a thumbs up
__________________
2013 Ford Focus SE
2011 Lincoln MKT
2003 Escalade 8 Seater of Fun - 251k and still running

Sold/Traded-in
2006 M5
2003 M3
2003 Civic Si
2000 M Coupe
1999 M3
1999 323i
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 08:57 PM   #3
85eta
5th Gear Member
 
85eta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Orillia, Ontario
Posts: 1,052
Send a message via MSN to 85eta
ya I heard this is a new thing for cops out here in Ontario, back home in BC I think about 60% have BMW's and the other 40% have harley's. Its nothin new for me!!
85eta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 10:04 PM   #4
Mikester
7th Gear Member
 
Mikester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,989
Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
it was at York university
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 12:41 AM   #5
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy
 
bmwm5lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 15,228
Ive seen an M5 HWY patrol car!
__________________
www.enthusiastauto.caNeed a car???

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. '01 Exterior Upgrades; E60 SSK
Toys'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 01:31 AM   #6
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member
 
Nascar318is's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,936
Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Ive seen an M5 HWY patrol car!
Man that is so mean. That's why I'd love to be a cop, some have wicked cars.....like the ones in California....
__________________

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 03:56 AM   #7
e36_freak
Mostly absent
 
e36_freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: mississauga canada
Posts: 2,125
Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
i've seen the cop on the motorcycle by my store
hwy 27/albion
__________________
Life isn't about how many breaths you take, but the moments that takes your breath away.
Giving the government money and power is like giving a teenager whiskey and an M5.

[M]i[K]E[][M]i[K]E[]
e36_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 08:08 PM   #8
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 16,368
There were tonns of BMW cop bikes on Wasaga
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.