Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
Antonreality
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsdale View Post
I started using Mac a couple years ago and I never had slowing down, or virus problems. I have no idea if this is correct but someone told me that Virus makers plan them for PC for whatever reason and not really for Mac, I don't know the logistics but I've never had a virus problem.

If you do have any warranty problems etc, it's so easy to fix because you just book a online appointment and they fix it right there on the spot or give you a new one - that's probably what I like best in terms of piece of mind. And you can also sign up for free lessons on how to use the Mac and make use of its programs etc. Very good for beginners owning one.

They are a bit more expensive but 100% worth it and since the quality is good you can find awesome deals on Kijiji on mint condition ones still under warranty and have piece of mind.
That is pretty much a fallacy these days. Due to increase in sales of popular iOS and Android platforms, Malware writers specifically target these 2 platforms these days. Most Malware today is NOT designed to disable a computer but more designed for spyware/bot functionality. Years ago, Windows was the target and disruptions were the intent, but today it's all about stealing data and controlling your device for financial gain at some point.
Antonreality is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: