Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
craigjohnson
1st Gear Newbie

Rear Wheels Seized

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and would like to thank everyone in advance for any advice that they can give me. Ok well I bought a 2002 bmw 325i a few months ago and was driving it around for a couple weeks, had it all checked out and it is in perfect shape certified and e-tested. I parked it about a month ago while I was selling my old car and now I have some issues. My rear wheels seem to be seized, I start it up and put it in gear (automatic) and the car rolls about an inch and sort of rears up if you understand what I mean, I found this thread, http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...+wheels+seized, and the individual seems to be having the same problem however for some reason my e-brake light is on in yellow as well and goes red if I apply the break. Also the light that idicates that the traction control is off is on as well in yellow. Any thoughts on how I should proceed, I am just rather taken aback at how being parked for a month can cause so many issues.
craigjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seized, tires, what to do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: