DIY question: 2009 328xi left DRL not working - what/how do I replace ?
Been checking out forums and getting a bit confused. I have a 2009 328xi Sedan. Got a CC-ID 378 error indicating left daytime running light (DRL) problem. Sure enough the 2 Halo rings are out. I've seen a few posts but frankly find it confusing. Apparently on the Sedan model you can access the light from the Engine compartment. Does anyone know:
1) Do I have to go through the wheelwell to access the DRL lights ? Do I have to take the tire off or just turn it inward to make room ?
2) What OEM part should I be looking for ?
3) Could I get the part at Partsource ?
4) Is it a just a normal bulb or something else ?
5) what is the approx cost ? I see some online Angel Eye replacement bulbs for 50 bucks,
Thanks for your help in advance.