Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
campguy
1st Gear Newbie

16" 225 55 16 OEM wheels and tires

Hello all,
I have a set of 4 of these wheels with center caps and centering rings. They never saw snow and I believe they originally came off of a 2000 5 series. I had them on my E32, but have sold that car, and the offset is wrong for my E46. I will be in the Toronto area Tuesday/Wednesday (oct 23-24) next week and can deliver. I am looking for a reasonable offer, or trade for E46 items (nothing in particular, try me) or Ridgeline items (nothing in particular, try me), Iltis items (nothing in particular, try me), or a plasma/lcd etc. It is a shame to have them sit. Tires are Hankook Ventus, 225 55 16 with a couple summers left in them for sure.
wdeburger (at) scirustechnologies (dot) com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2928.JPG (156.4 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by campguy; 10-16-2012 at 10:11 PM.
campguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
campguy
1st Gear Newbie

oh yeah also looking for a giant amp for my garage (pro audio stuff that may complement my 1.5kW EV sub amp), 85-87 Honda big red parts as well, or a tv stand 50+ inches wide (real wood) that has doors to cover the toys, kegerator stuff or a "True" keg fridge. Wow what a needs list! Honestly, let me know what you have...
campguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: