Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #16
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
So you got beat to **** for doing nothing by refugee scammers and you think this is the best country in the world?

BDSM your thing?
Lol your stereotype makes your comment and any future post you write highly irrelevant. Your so ignorant it'll make anyone in a professional work environment sick. Take a step back and reflect on your life because you seem like a very angry person.

My prayers go out to you...
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
No I haven't. Economically name me a country in Europe who is more stable financially then Canada in such an uncertain enviroment?

What's the point of owning a business if that's the case?

And really. My statement is for OVERALL

Plus why do you think immigration is so high in Canada?
Immigration by who? Have you looked who's coming into this country??

Better countries than Canada?

There are plenty that are great countries to live.

Most of Europe... Even Greece, Portugal, Italy.... Just because you hear this shit in the news, don't be mistaken, alot of people there still live the way we do, if not better.
Alot of South America.
China.
Korea.
Japan.
Australia.
USA?

Last edited by sirex; 10-10-2012 at 09:34 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #18
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

I see your point in Australia. I honestly do but the differences would be negligible. There are +/- for both Canada and Australiaa. I.e Australia has warm weather but with warm weather comes very posinous insects.

But heres my argument. One that you have no answer to.

If all these countries all around the world are better? ****ing leave. Your honestly wasting your life here. Your still young, you can pack your shit and move. Your the type to rather sit during the anthem and humm to your self at a ball game.rather then sing proudly your national anthem. So LEAVE!! MOVE AWAY AND TELL US HOW GOOD IT IS!

You've made up your mind that this country sucks so you look like the biggest retard ever by sitting on the keyboard talking about how other countries are better and this one sucks.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #19
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

And dumbass you know Korea is at war with their neighbour to the north? Imagine Canada at war with the states? Can't believe your dumb enough to mention a communist country as well, with one child polices and other government controlled media sources.

Japan? Didn't they recently have a earthquake and tsunami destroy a shit load of buildings and what not?

South america? Really? A third world country you rather live in? Ohh you really are dumb.

I want to keep going but i dont think anything would sink in
Old 10-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #20
sirex
King Sirex

can you read? I didn't say better.. I said other "great countries" to live in... e.g. Canada not the only country.

Actually I have a friend that left living in Miami and moved to Columbia.. He moved to Median (or Mendelin) I don't know how to spell it.. Best thing he ever did, he claims..

Lol at China being communist. The middle class in China live better than Canadas middle class.

LOL, also at th comment about the war in North/South Korea.. LOL give me a break.

lol japans tsunami?? wtf? are you on crack.. you could have a natural disaster here.

Last edited by sirex; 10-14-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #21
sirex
King Sirex

for all your troll/smack talk, where did i say i hate it so much here and I want to leave? are you drunk? thats alot of name calling/lashing out for no reason.

Im just pointing out that Canada isn;t the only great country to live in.

By the way, if I could get a job in another country that pays alot more than what I am being paid now, I would take it.

Last edited by sirex; 10-14-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #22
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
for all your troll/smack talk, where did i say i hate it so much here and I want to leave? are you drunk? thats alot of name calling/lashing out for no reason.

Im just pointing out that Canada isn;t the only great country to live in.

By the way, if I could get a job in another country that pays alot more than what I am being paid now, I would take it.
I can garuntee you I could go through your post history and find numerous amounts of Canada bashing.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #23
sirex
King Sirex

do it.

i don't really care either way. I've already summed up what I think above.

also not sure how what i've said about in the past has to do with what i say today, when it's about my own feelings.

Last edited by sirex; 10-14-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #24
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
do it.

i don't really care either way. I've already summed up what I think above.

also not sure how what i've said about in the past has to do with what i say today, when it's about my own feelings.
Agreed. Out of here in a month. There are A LOT of Ericdelindas here, and frankly before you justify you live in " the best country on earth" I HIGHLY suggest you get a passport and hit the road. Professional, professional tricksters and scammers maybe....hahahaha you make me laugh.

Last edited by 5style; 10-15-2012 at 05:02 PM.
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #25
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
Lol your stereotype makes your comment and any future post you write highly irrelevant. Your so ignorant it'll make anyone in a professional work environment sick. Take a step back and reflect on your life because you seem like a very angry person.

My prayers go out to you...

I'm in a very professional work environment right now and I'm not sick. Your pro-Canada viewpoint is great and all but don't think for a second that if this guy is charged with assault, that we still live in a great Country with a "relatively stable" justice system as you put it.

It seems apparent that you don't seem to understand the implications of this case for the justice system and future court rulings (precedence). Would we still be relatively stable? Yes. Compared to being beheaded and tortured, yes. Would our justice system be stable? No. Absolutely not.

You have some very strong (and in my opinion, ignorant, viewpoints). Canada is not even close to being the BEST place in the world to live in and to tell someone to MOVE out of the country is quite silly. It's equivalent to tell someone to sell their BMW if you hear them complaining about the fact that their fuel pump just died. "SELL YOUR CAR BRO!"

See how silly that sounds?

Calm down.
BMWdouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #26
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

If I didn't firmly believe that this was not the "best country in the world" I would not waste another second of my short life living in such "sub par" conditons. People immigrate to Canada for the soul purpose of finding a more "enjoyable" life. Every country has its disadvantages, some have great advantages.

I'm going to list some of them

Easily accessible skiing
Easily accessible beaches
Easily accessible national parks with a wide variety of biodiversity
Low crime rates
Democracy
Justice system that is based on common law which can be modified and set for precedent
Multicultural acceptance
Gay acceptance
World class entertainment
Welfare

Would you like me to continue?

Is it possible for a black person to move to Italy and be widely accepted? Not a chance in hell and that's a very unfortunate thing.

That right there would disqualify a huge majority of "good countries"

Ask your self this?

Do you live in tornado alley? Do you live in a war zone? Do you live where a tsunami can wipe out everything you own?

I can go on and on.

A lot of you people think "omg this country is so shit for xxxxxx reason"
And concentrate on that one fact and don't see the bigger picture.

My comments about telling people to leave are a little ignorant but thank heavens i live in a country where i can speak freely. Unlike a ton of others.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #27
sirex
King Sirex

have u ever left the comfort of Toronto????

because its alot different outside the city border
Old 10-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #28
psilokan
1st Gear Newbie

This reminds me of the guy in Port Colborne who was charged with gun crimes because some kids made molitov cocktails and started throwing them at buildings on his property. He ran out of his house with a shotgun and fired a warning shot off into the air telling them to piss off, and now he's being the one charged. Seems a little ass backwards.
psilokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #29
Discostar
2nd Gear Member

This thread has a lot of ...

in it.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #30
mudmojo
2nd Gear Member

Charges got dropped
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityne...truder-dropped

E39 M5