Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
sirex
King Sirex

Draft Beer vs Bottled/Can Beer?

Hey Guys

Okay, so I think I am fed up with this. I was out earlier today with a few colleagues after work. Didn't drink much tonite at all, 2 pints of Budweiser and an Irish car bomb.

I'm at home now feeling like complete shit. Like I want to vomit.

About 2 weeks ago, again, had draft beer from a pitcher and again, felt like shit and wanted to vomit.

Now Im not some amatuer 16 year old getting into drinking. I know my limits, how much I can tolerate, etc.

Recently it's started to affect me alot more. I always noticed with draft beer I'd get drunk faster but almost always get sick.

So what the ****, is it me, or other people out there also in the same boat with this draft beer shit?

Anyway, I'm switching to bottles for now on because I can't tolerate vomitting after 2 pints, which is completely rediculous.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: