Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
Barnsdale
2nd Gear Member

2004 BMW 325i Sedan Premium

Hey Everyone,

I'm interested in upgrading to a M3 and that means I now have to list this, it's sad to see it go but I'm hoping to find another enthusiast to pass it on to. UVIP, certification, valid E-Test and set of plates included with sale.

Details:
• 2004 BMW 325i Sedan
• Mystic Blue Exterior - Stage 3 clay bar, polish and wax done in Spring 2012 (True Gem Detailing)
o 5 speed automatic with steptronic and sport mode
o Style 135M 18inch rims with brand new tires bought in Spring 2012 (225/45/18 all around)
o Silver aluminum interior trim, sunroof and Weathertech front all season mats
• Cold Weather package (Manual seats, heated seats, rain sensing wipers, heated mirrors)
• Bi-Xenon auto-levelling headlights
• Automatic climate control

Regularly serviced with all records dating back to original owner, I take pride in my cars and have done all preventive maintenance work. I also waited longer to find a vehicle that had all records from original owners.

• 136,xxx kilometres
• Last oil change was September 2012 at 135,000 km with Mobil1
• VCG, Oil Filter Housing, Spark Plugs, Timing Belt and Power Steering Pump have all been replaced this Spring/Summer.

Upgrades and Extras:
• Separate set of 16 inch BMW stock rims with winter tires that were only used for 1 season last year.
• 20% window tint
• Eibach Pro Kit Suspension (drives much better and gives the car a very clean look)
• LED Halo Angel Eyes (professionally installed), LED licence plate light and Kenwood Bluetooth CD deck (professionally installed)

Pictures:
http://s1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/kingbarnsdale/

$14,500 located in East Toronto (Lakeshore and Coxwell). It goes without saying, no low ballers - I have no problem keeping the car if it doesn't sell but I'm giving anyone interested a chance to buy a well taken care of 325i before I upgrade.

Contact Mike for more information and to set up viewing.
647-204-9252
mike-barnsdale{at}live{dot}ca

Last edited by Barnsdale; 10-08-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Barnsdale is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: