Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Colin Hughes
Roverguy

Feeler: 1991 E30 325i 2 door

I am considering selling this E30 which is my daughters daily driver. She has moved to a school where she will be commuting through more snow this winter and I'd like to get her an AWD vehicle. It's not perfect but it has been reliable. Recently she has replaced the front brakes and wiper motor arm and it just went through a drive clean earlier this month. The body is not bad, original paint except one front fender definitely needs to be replaced (it's rusted right out) and the other fender needs bodywork, rockers show a small bit of rust. Apparently there is a small leak in the gas tank (was told when the brakes were done - found a new one on Ebay for $165.) and the muffler is starting to get loud (likely needs replacing soon). Except for one small trim piece in the rear seat area, the interior is excellent. It is an automatic, 2 door, red in colour, grey/blk interior cloth. Will try and get some photos up.
I wondered what it would be worth. I'd love to keep it and fix it but I don't have the time. That said, I still might consider parking it in a garage until I do. These have always been my favorite BMW's. I think I've described it to the best of my ability.
Colin Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: