Selling a clean low mileage 2003 Mini Cooper S with 52,000km. The vehicle has a Dark Silver Metallic exterior with a two-tone Blue Leather interior. 6 speed manual with dual Panoramic sunroof. No accidents with clean Autocheck report to prove. Full dealer maintenance records from Day 1. Just had the power steering pump and fan replaced by Mini Downtown under warranty recall today. No cracks nor tears on the leather as I clean and condition them regularly. I do not smoke and I don't have pets.
The car comes with the following extras done in the past week, will come with all stock parts:
- Fresh oil change and filter
- Upgraded pads to Stoptech Street Performance on all 4 corners
- Installed Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Flushed brake fluid with ATE Superblue
- Flushed power steering fluid while the new Power Steering Pump and Fan were installed
I also have an extra pair of brand new brake pad sensors, 4 Continental Winter Contact Tires with 80% in 195/55/16 and OEM Summer Floormats along with the OEM All Weather Mats in the car that I can throw in with the sale.
Asking for $9900. Certified and E-Tested with UVIP in hand. Ready for a good home. PM if interested. Serious inquiries only.